Somali girls harassing curvy white convert girl on Twitter for marrying a Geeljire

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I didn’t think she was african American.
I’m pro interacial marriage. I saw some lady getting attacked because she was non black so states my opinion On here. No one should be attacked for dating outside their ethnic group.......... bro some nigga just pulled up in class with a unicycle wtf.
A unicycle I tried to learn it before but gave up that person must be talented in your class

You said you get upset because blacks and whites see you non black, why even get pressed by such stuff
Not upset. My point is you dont hrar a white guy tell another white guy you dont act white. The term behaving black means certain type of behavior is expected of blacks and even a lot of blacks fall for it. I am proud somali. Black people come in different cultures, religion and behavior. All I wanted was to get clarification from the black guys what act black mean.

I didn’t think she was african American.
I’m pro interacial marriage. I saw some lady getting attacked because she was non black so states my opinion On here. No one should be attacked for dating outside their ethnic group.......... bro some nigga just pulled up in class with a unicycle wtf.
Ofcoz as a Madow you will obviously be a pro interracial marriage so that you wash away the n*ggerism in you lol
:gucciwhat:

Somalis are somali clearly not black
Lool reminds me of a swedish comedy where this white guy scream at black guy effing n1gger and he respond Im not n1gger Im greek. Our skin is black....we are black. Just different type of black. Even arabs call as aswad

Interacial relationships with white people are lit.

You teach them seasoning and they’ve teach you to arrive on time and shit like canoeing
Stop evading the fact that you’re Madow
:bell: Nobody has bought your lies that you somali

So mr Tyrone is obvious you will be pro interracial marriage as nign*gs want to get rid of that nigg*rish look

:pachah1:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Stop evading the fact that you’re Madow
:bell: Nobody has bought your lies that you somali

So mr Tyrone is obvious you will be pro interracial marriage as nign*gs want to get rid of that nigg*rish look

:pachah1:
I’m Somali af. Honestly wallahi y’all have accused me so much no point in trying to respond. Especially to new random niggas like yourself

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lool reminds me of a swedish comedy where this white guy scream at black guy effing n1gger and he respond Im not n1gger Im greek. Our skin is black....we are black. Just different type of black. Even arabs call as aswad
Do I care what anyone calls me people call somalis arabs does that make us arab. People push it down us that our ancestors were a mixture of blacks and arabs does that mean we are.
I've had Africans come to me and say somalis are not African does that mean were not African aswell.
You have a weird non somali mentality of putting others opinions that don't know you over your own.
If someone called you a women when your a man or opposite does that mean you'd take that as well.
I suspect you have low self esteem

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

In Sweden they call u Black or Somali?
I thought Europeans weren't in to American style of skin labeling