Somali girls harassing curvy white convert girl on Twitter for marrying a Geeljire

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Trolling really. I'm a Puerto rican woman married to a Somali who li

I'm Puerto rican. Boricua from New York now living in Europe!
Any other troll I suspect :farmajoyaab:
Is this the new trend to fake ethnicity but if you're faking why choose a descendant of slaves:ayaanswag:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Naw. African American women are cool as shit.

I told my mom I’m brining a black chick home and she said as long as it’s not a cadaan girl she is fine.
A somali mother who is okay with all women except cadaan women. And you want them to believe youre somali :gucciwhat:

Had to double check that it was this kaneeco nigga we was talking about and yup it is him. Nothing for somali ladies to be mad over in fact we thank Becky so Much for taking 1 for the team

No way, why u lying? :ohhh:

What Puerto Rican females calls herself "Zahra" :mjohreally:
My best friend and her family gave me that muslim name when I converted. Obviously I wasnt born with the name Zahra, that's not my legal name. If your curious about anything simply ask me questions the CORRECT way, dont accuse me of lying or being someone I'm not.

Naw. African American women are cool as shit.

I told my mom I’m brining a black chick home and she said as long as it’s not a cadaan girl she is fine.

My mum would give youbsame answer. She just doesnt trust white people. But why not brin
Do I care what anyone calls me people call somalis arabs does that make us arab. People push it down us that our ancestors were a mixture of blacks and arabs does that mean we are.
I've had Africans come to me and say somalis are not African does that mean were not African aswell.
You have a weird non somali mentality of putting others opinions that don't know you over your own.
If someone called you a women when your a man or opposite does that mean you'd take that as well.
I suspect you have low self esteem

Not really. I know what I am. If you come to me and say I am a woman. I am not gonna say I dont care. I am gonna ask you how you came to that conclussion. A low selfesteem person would just move on. A person who is comfortable with what they are and can intelligently explain to you will take you on and educate you. So if you say to me you are not black. I would seek to know your definition of black. This is how adults dress ignorance by educating people.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Judging by the picture you posted you look like a black woman with hijab
My face was completely covered so what are you talking about and for the last time stop obsessing over me :noneck: are you that interested by me bisinka

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Had to double check that it was this kaneeco nigga we was talking about and yup it is him. Nothing for somali ladies to be mad over in fact we thank Becky so Much for taking 1 for the team
He looks borderline Madow or oromo

she's very pretty for a AA for sure. her features are very soft. The slave master sure had some fun with her African ancestors.

WOW, WALLAHI i would have thought she is somali, especially given that she wears hijabi.

i guess her half somali offspring(with a somali father so they actually have a clan lineage:fredo:) would look full somali.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My mum would give youbsame answer. She just doesnt trust white people. But why not brin

Not really. I know what I am. If you come to me and say I am a woman. I am not gonna say I dont care. I am gonna ask you how you came to that conclussion. A low selfesteem person would just move on. A person who is comfortable with what they are and can intelligently explain to you will take you on and educate you. So if you say to me you are not black. I would seek to know your definition of black. This is how adults dress ignorance by educating people.
What's your definition of black is it soley on skin tone and what ethnic groups would you include in the black group and is it a race to you.

My best friend and her family gave me that muslim name when I converted. Obviously I wasnt born with the name Zahra, that's not my legal name. If your curious about anything simply ask me questions the CORRECT way, dont accuse me of lying or being someone I'm not.
I have my reasons to doubt to tbh.

There's too many people on here claiming to be a non Somali, but end up being exposed as a troll.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
My face was completely covered so what are you talking about and for the last time stop obsessing over me :noneck: are you that interested by me bisinka

No your nose and forehead was not covered and you are also dark skinned. You are black, a freaking African be proud and stop dragging other black folks

Yet they mad coz they know he gonna get cute kids with Becky but you lot will get nappy haired mini Tyrone’s lol
:chrisfreshhah:

Yet they mad coz they know he gonna get cute kids with Becky but you lot will get nappy haired mini Tyrone’s lol
:chrisfreshhah:
Lol all kids are beautiful and it just proves how ugly yall really are that u have to put all ur focus on ur future offspring whom u Dont even know if they Will come out with one eye or 6 toes

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No your nose and forehead was not covered and you are also dark skinned. You are black, a freaking African be proud and stop dragging other black folks
:gucciwhat:
My nose was covered and only my forehead was on show and I'm not dark skin.
There's nothing wrong with being African who said I'm not African being African isn't a choice it's just where your country is located.
Why do you always yearn for my attention :susp: im not interested :comeon: