Somali girls harassing curvy white convert girl on Twitter for marrying a Geeljire

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
While I am 100% against the mixing of races, why are these xalimos getting extra triggered by the fact that she is white like Somali men + white woman pairings aren't next to nonexistent?
:umwhat:
This BLM qashin has really gotten to these xalimos heads. They're probably triggered because they think they're black and see this as just another black man abandoning black women in favour of a white.
:mjlol:
Shes not Somali, she's a African American muslim that is married to a Somali.
Wait....so an ajnabi who is married to a Somali is attacking her fellow ajnabi for being married to....a Somali?!
:mindblown:

If its true its true most of them are shapeless only eastern europeans and the mediterrenians have curves
Dude you got it all wrong i am not influenced by these crazy xalimos

Ok you must live in somalia or the middle east sxb and not know white people at all. Eastern Euros are 10x more flat and the myth that cadaan girls don't have nice bodies has been propagated by '"""thick"""' black women. Don't get me wrong, an in shape west african woman has a much easier time achieving a A1 body. But cadaans, east africans and asians of any variety don't have 'better' bodies or maybe marginally but cadaan girls can more than compensate elsewhere

Somali purists are beta as f*ck. How can you be a red blooded man and not want an assortment of beautiful women? Especially PAWGs. Somali for Somali kulaha. I hope it's out of jealousy or something, but I don't think it is. Very strange phenomenon. Somali guys have been mind fucked and beaten into mental submission by the superior female @Knowles i finally acknowledge it. Somali guys belong at the feet of Xalimos

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq you're one of them Somali for Somali niggas???

They have been out of control lately lol

Sweety, don't ever sweat these insecure basement living bums. The only reason why they insult you is because they're so bitter they know they couldn't have someone such as yourself.

They're too insecure. We will cage them. :damedamn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
While I am 100% against the mixing of races, why are these xalimos getting extra triggered by the fact that she is white like Somali men + white woman pairings aren't next to nonexistent?
:umwhat:
This BLM qashin has really gotten to these xalimos heads. They're probably triggered because they think they're black and see this as just another black man abandoning black women in favour of a white.
:mjlol:

Wait....so an ajnabi who is married to a Somali is attacking her fellow ajnabi for being married to....a Somali?!
:mindblown:
The same way faraaxs get triggered when Somali women marry cadaan men. If you can't take the heat, get out of the jikada.

Ok you must live in somalia or the middle east sxb and not know white people at all. Eastern Euros are 10x more flat and the myth that cadaan girls don't have nice bodies has been propagated by '"""thick"""' black women. Don't get me wrong, an in shape west african women has a much easier time achieving a A1 body. But cadaans, east africans and asians of any variety don't have 'better' bodies or maybe marginally but cadaan girls can more than compensate elsewhere
I was born and rised in east african,tanzania,we rent houses to cadan tourist,i visitef my sis in norway,been to most of europe even dated a girl from slovekia(she had curves) long story short i seen cadaans their bodies cant beat brown or black people when it comes to curves,but they have their own thing going on,i saw you thread about the thick west indis girl can a cadan be like that?

I was born and rised in east african,tanzania,we rent houses to cadan tourist,i visitef my sis in norway,been to most of europe even dated a girl from slovekia(she had curves) long story short i seen cadaans their bodies cant beat brown or black people when it comes to curves,but they have their own thing going on,i saw you thread about the thick west indis girl can a cadan be like that?

No, I mean yes, but way harder. But neither can Somali, Asian or basically other type of woman. Only madow

I'm as MGTOW as u can be. But if I had to date/marry someone it would most likely be a Xalimo.

I think race mixing is disgusting and retarded tbh. Any low IQ imbecile who tries to race mix should be executed.

#LetsBanRaceMixing.

Your not a MGTOW. Your an incel ugly looking goat.

You can never bag a 6/10+ Caucasian beauty so your acting as if you don't want them.

Sxb, you can't get em

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The same way faraaxs get triggered when Somali women marry cadaan men. If you can't take the heat, get out of the jikada.
I don't think faraxs make a distinction between different ajnabi groups. We are equally triggered by cadaans, dhegcas, indho yars, and hindis as xalimos marry all of these groups in equal numbers. Obviously gaalo are worse.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Somali purists are beta as f*ck. How can you be a red blooded man and not want an assortment of beautiful women? Especially PAWGs. Somali for Somali kulaha. I hope it's out of jealousy or something, but I don't think it is. Very strange phenomenon. Somali guys have been mind fucked and beaten into mental submission by the superior female @Knowles i finally acknowledge it. Somali guys belong at the feet of Xalimos

there is nothing wrong with loving your people and keeping your kids 100% Somali. If you are gonna marry/breed out, at least do it with a closely related ethnic group like Oromo/Afar/Habashi. Somalis are a uniquely looking people where with one glance you are able to recognise someone. Mixing with Madow or cadaan gives you some unrecognisable creature.

Trending