Somali girls harassing curvy white convert girl on Twitter for marrying a Geeljire

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Curvy kulaha:susp: this is the trashiest Muslim white woman I've seen tell him to get a better white woman not some fat Muslim revert who's gotten over her party scene and now wants to settle and marry some naive geeljire who thinks she's a virgin.:childplease:
Warya Spider-Man am innocent women is getting attacked and your being an asshole. Uuf no need to be a dick

Last edited:
She's fat not "curvyy" not "thick" she's a legit fatshit you down. Your telling me you'd go for a fat woman?:kodaksmiley:

I bet you look like a bucktooth, Barkhar looking Abdi.

And you insult this beautiful girl. You would never be able to get with someone like her. Stop being bitter. Stick to Ayaan.

She isn't even fat at all.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Great point but I feel sorry for my walaal in a relationship with her. Imagine being with a fat woman though.:susp:
Also the nigga is happy. Can he not be happy?why should he care about the opinions of others if he is happy to be in a relationship with this lady.

I don’t know why your feeling sad wallahi.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Also the nigga is happy. Can he not be happy?why should he care about the opinions of others if he is happy to be in a relationship with this lady.

I don’t know why your feeling sad wallahi.
Look at that profile pic and tell me she Dont look like she's on the end of the yellow part of the BMI scale.

Say it loud and true brotha:rejoice:
Imma find me a fine swedish girl bro on god, as soon as i finish my studies.
rapper-gif-8.gif

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Once you said she was fat I clicked on the twitter link and looked at her profile page. Checked out her pictures. She isn’t fat.

Did you not do that?
Seriously man she legit looks fat to me I clicked on her profile pic there's also that picture of her in the car with the farax thats what really made me think she's fat.

Because he married someone he loves? He is a traitor?

So he can't have a preference?
You are on a qashin rating rampage i see
Somalis for somalis,the only people who they can marry out with farax/xalimo should be other horners>>>>arabs>>people with islam background not pig eating cadans or adoons dnt care if they are reverts

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Seriously man she legit looks fat to me I clicked on her profile pic there's also that picture of her in the car with the farax thats what really made me think she's fat.
I see white chicks like her all the time. They aren’t fat.

Maybe your ideal standards for girls require them to be skinny to you

Trending