Somali girls harassing curvy white convert girl on Twitter for marrying a Geeljire

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You are on a qashin rating rampage i see
Somalis for somalis,the only people who they can marry out with farax/xalimo should be other horners>>>>arabs>>people with islam background not pig eating cadans or adoons dnt care if they are reverts
When I marry a cadaan lady I will be sending you pictures of the wedding and the honeymoon. Your dms are going to be flooded because of this

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
I see white chicks like her all the time. They aren’t fat.

Maybe your ideal standards for girls require them to be skinny to you
I don't know man my standards aren't even that high and skinny girls weird me out. It's just her neck or chin that must be pissing me off I'm starting to hate fat people.
Next time think before you type. Imbecile.
Warya f*ck on and go suck your mum you fat woman worshipping bastard. Just tryna get back at the jealous xalimos aren't you? :pachah1::mjlol:

my nigga(geeljire) was planning this the whole time
giphy.gif

I bet he is thinking like i do, all geeljiires should listen to this man

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't know man my standards aren't even that high and skinny girls weird me out. It's just her neck or chin that must be pissing me off I'm starting to hate fat people.

Warya f*ck on and go suck your mum you fat woman worshipping bastard. Just tryna get back at the jealous xalimos aren't you? :pachah1::mjlol:
It’s cringe though seeing a xalimo attack her like that. Was the xalimo jealous that beck outperformed her and secured abdi.

Legit who tf spends time to attack someone like that?

Why do you care who he is with?

Are you gay?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

she's very pretty for a AA for sure. her features are very soft. The slave master sure had some fun with her African ancestors.
Wtf is wrong with you man:gucciwhat:
You need to get out more, wait you live in uk and have never met an African American :bell:

@Jerome in the house what is wrong with these refugees in uk
Who tf uses slavery as a fucking joke
These booty scratching Africans think they are white or something:susp:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wtf is wrong with you man:gucciwhat:
You need to get out more, wait you live in uk and have never met an African American :bell:

@Jerome in the house what is wrong with these refugees in uk
Who tf uses slavery as a fucking joke
These booty scratching Africans think they are white or something:susp:
I didn’t even see that post. I don’t know what goes through people’s head whenever they type shit like this . Warya @kobe why do you have a 1700s cadaan slave owner mindset.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somali girls been marrying adoon qashin like Jamaicans, Nigerians and other kufaar slave adoon madows. Yet this brother marries a white revert Queen and they acting jealous loooooooool. These jezzy’s are confused

When I marry a cadaan lady I will be sending you pictures of the wedding and the honeymoon. Your dms are going to be flooded because of this
You wont be a big loss to the somali community you can have your cadan wife go live happily ever after in your nigerdom
Dont send me your pics seen your ugly ass once no need to see you with a fat cadan

Trending

Latest posts