Somali girls family REFUSES to attend the wedding of their daughter and a yardie

As someone who moved to uk this is so true. Only in uk do you see a hijabi rapping on twitter and talking so ghetto. A lot of these girls love shows like love and hip hop and actually try to talk like the people in the ghettos in u.s. when you live amongst them you will realize they are nothing wallahi. I had a hijabi once tell me her role model is nicki minaj and she lives for her. I just shock my head wallahi lol

Somali men in the UK are cute maybe I should save one and make him move to France.

We were really cursed with Somali girls :O27GWRK:

A Syrian revert is rejected for his background:

Xalimos: that Somali father is a king, may allah protect our fathers.

An ex con Madow revert is rejecting for probably being a gang banging thug:

Xalimos: the Somali community is incredibly racist and backward, Islam is against racism, I hate Somalis.
As soon as I saw that I laughed. What a fuking hypocrite.

Whats uo with jamaicans and somalis? This old jamaican guy starred at me at the bus the other day everyone thought wth after 30 mnts later he pulled out somali chick says u look like her am like oh shes prettyy he goes you too! He asked if i am atabian am like no i am from sudan lol i didnt want to say somalian so he could follow me home or something. Didnt realize i said sudan and they're also arabs lol just wanted to get him off my back.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I’m pretty sure it’s mainly London, alhamdulilah I live in a smaller city(UK) :jcoleno:
it rarely happens in my city. If it does it’s usually a big drama/gossip.
Human beings simply understand people that are closer to them in religion and culture. I hate seeing these Ajnabi who know nothing about the complexity of the Somali culture, our Lanuage or history marrying other Somalis(who frankly know nothing about their own culture) :jcoleno: Someone needs to set up a Somali dating site ASAP

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
If I was the Hooyo to that girl, the wedding would be wrecked. No way is my daughter marrying someone I don’t approve. I don’t care if I go to jail for this

This stuuf makes u think though. Why didn't the parents make sure she wouldn't marry out? It's like when parents punish children for something 'wrong' but don't explain it to them and then get pissed once they repeat the same mistake.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
We were really cursed with Somali girls :O27GWRK:

A Syrian revert is rejected for his background:

Xalimos: that Somali father is a king, may allah protect our fathers.

An ex con Madow revert is rejecting for probably being a gang banging thug:

Xalimos: the Somali community is incredibly racist and backward, Islam is against racism, I hate Somalis.

Globo Homo

Trending

Latest posts