Somali girls family REFUSES to attend the wedding of their daughter and a yardie

@AarHawd_7 Even if my family rejected a suitable person and were xoolo I wouldn't go on because I would want my future kids to have a proper extended family. Forget about the complications of being married to ajnabi or them shenanigans that go on in London, think about your kids :francis:

Iranian diaspora might as well not be counted as Muslim lol. Iranians and Kurds are converting to Christianity in Europe in the masses.
Agree, almost all Iranians I've met turned to gaalos Kurds are a bit better but they are only muslim by name lol. All the apostates from Iran come to Europe and literally abandon their culture and try to blend in by going blonde but they still don't look European.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Tbh I see more modest and respectful xalimos marrying ajnabis. I know a Bangladeshi and a Nigerian in uni that go out with Xalimos but they're both decent people. I'd prefer it if we all stick to our own too but some things u can't interfere with in the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tbh I see more modest and respectful xalimos marrying ajnabis. I know a Bangladeshi and a Nigerian in uni that go out with Xalimos but they're both decent people. I'd prefer it if we all stick to our own too but some things u can't interfere with in the end.

Yep, there are good people who have married out nothing wrong with them. If you are good then in'sha'allah allah will bless you with someone good.

As Allah states in his Quran.
Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure, and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honorable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would never choose a man over my family. Surely she knows her parents opinion so why start with a man she knows they won't approve of. But this ex con thing are speculations. We don't know anything about that.

Anyways the guy might be super decent. So I won't comment on them.

The amount of Somali girls from UK quote tweeting it is hilarious. They just was dissing Ali dawah a week ago but they care for a UK madow. Madows that diss them on the regular. Uk Somali girls are finished. LOL.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It seems like every rervert gets a complimentary Quran and a Xalimo:gucciwhat:

reer UK needs help

How is she having a wedding when her wali doesn't even approve? Wouldnt that be Zina?:cosbyhmm:

Maybe the family sensed there was something wrong with the man. I dont understand why some of them respectfully go ask for a daughter hand in marriage. Then immediately when rejected, start tweeting and making videos about it.

You had enough respect for the father to ask for his daughter now respect his decision.

Marrying without a wali is a zina in the eyes of Islam. Imagine living a life of zina with bastard kids thinking it was all halal in akhirah

Wallahi gus is a powerful thing. Enough to override your parents who brought you to this world and fed and brought you up.

Good on the family for not taking this shit. What's going to happened is the jaimacan is more likely to have his fill and dump her and go look for the next dumb xalimo.

@AarHawd_7 Even if my family rejected a suitable person and were xoolo I wouldn't go on because I would want my future kids to have a proper extended family. Forget about the complications of being married to ajnabi or them shenanigans that go on in London, think about your kids :francis:
Absolutely true. Dang how sad never meeting your grandparents etc.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The
Iranian diaspora might as well not be counted as Muslim lol. Iranians and Kurds are converting to Christianity in Europe in the masses.

The Persian reconquista, they're converting. It is Taqiyah Shia style

World

VIP
The amount of Somali girls from UK quote tweeting it is hilarious. They just was dissing Ali dawah a week ago but they care for a UK madow. Madows that diss them on the regular. Uk Somali girls are finished. LOL.
Isaaq people have ruined the image of Somalis, that’s the only different thing to the uk to other Somali diasporas.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Good on that family. Me, my brothers, and dad, are of the same train of thought. I've got a teenage sister, who has just finished high school. I've told her, she's free to marry any Somali boy, regardless of clan and region his family originates from back home, but, if she ever brought home an ajnabi of any kind: SHE IS NO LONGER MY SISTER, and will be disowned.

This is how Somali fathers and brothers, should react, when the females of the family bring home a foreigner. No way in hell, will I EVER accept a Madow, Arab, Cadaan, or any other kinds of ajnabi, to marry any female members of my family.

It seems like every rervert gets a complimentary Quran and a Xalimo:gucciwhat:

reer UK needs help

Wallahi it is embarrassing. Reer UK have some real issues. I am lucky to have wife who shares nothing with these holos.

My educated wife who is doctor was hit on by this madow uni. She sent her bros and they sorted him out. But the fact these madow go for xalimos shows how black the reputation has become

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I wish the couple a bright future. Wallahi somalis are hypocrites destined for failure in this dunya and akhira. The level of racism in somali and arab communities is the reason why the ummah went back to Jahiliya and The West is leading the world at the moment. In the Quran it says God choose whomever he wills to lead and surely we have sent a messenger to every people to guide them to the straight path.

The Jews became arrogant and rejected prophets like Issa and Mahamed except the jewish ones before them and thus they became wrongdoers. Who are you to decide? If the mahdi is black, Arabs will be the first one to throw stones at him because they cant fantom a black person being chosen by GOD to lead the world.

White people might be seculars but at least they are more humans and combat racism daily in the societies while somalis openly brag about which qabil is supposed to be chosen one while their state is in despair. I say Good luck to this couple.

The parents of the somali girl and family are in the wrong and will surely answer to GOD for their arrogance.

God bless this couple. Nothing but love and success. I want them to succeed despite the hardships they face from strangers and families.

The tweet got over 1k likes. UK Somalis are finished.

I pray that no decent Farax is unfortunate enough to hook up with holos. Looking at the tweets and the excuses are just so laughable.

What if the father saw the Madow and said man this guy ain't good enough no job his character is shady etc etc. Nah the first thing these holos say is the dad must have been a racist!

I wish the couple a bright future. Wallahi somalis are hypocrites destined for failure in this dunya and akhira. The level of racism in somali and arab communities is the reason why the ummah went back to Jahiliya and The West is leading the world at the moment. In the Quran it says God choose whomever he wills to lead and surely we have sent a messenger to every people to guide them to the straight path.

The Jews became arrogant and rejected prophets like Issa and Mahamed except the jewish ones before them and thus they became wrongdoers. Who are you to decide? If the mahdi is black, Arabs will be the first one to throw stones at him because they cant fantom a black person being chosen by GOD to lead the world.

White people might be seculars but at least they are more humans and combat racism daily in the societies while somalis openly brag about which qabil is supposed to be chosen one while their state is in despair. I say Good luck to this couple.

The parents of the somali girl and family are in the wrong and will surely answer to GOD for their arrogance.

God bless this couple. Nothing but love and success. I want them to succeed despite the hardships they face from strangers and families.

I agree with you 70% percent about the all race being equal, but you must understand no Wali Consent means no Marriage and if they still do go ahead and marry then its purely Zina punishable in the dunya and akhira, and their children will never be pure in the eyes of the humans, a wecel/bastard 4 life.

Parents will always have the last say for the suitors of their daughters regardless whether its race, wealth or even health of the suitors.

Trending

Latest posts