Somali girls family REFUSES to attend the wedding of their daughter and a yardie

You’d have a point if I were the one making the condition. In the event the parents are, not only is it ineffective. It’s as good as telling me I’m dead to you. They’re telling you they’re willing to sever family ties. There’s not much else to be said.

Vix been lovely talking to you. I think its time for nap before football season starts today. One day im gonna change your views on something....it can ve anything. I just crave to hear you right and i was wrong. One day

VixR

Veritas
Vix been lovely talking to you. I think its time for nap before football season starts today. One day im gonna change your views on something....it can ve anything. I just crave to hear you right and i was wrong. One day
As soon as a parent threatens disownment, it devalues their standing, bc you can’t unlearn that they’d drop you. For their own sake, it better work, because it already ruined something fundamental.

How’s that not intuitive?

As soon as a parent threatens disownment, it devalues their standing, bc you can’t unlearn that they’d drop you. For their own sake, it better work, because it already ruined something fundamental.

How’s that not intuitive?
But on the other hand if you choose the man imo he will always have something missing from you. Small part of your heart wont be complete because your famimy cant share your joy. And if you reconcile with your family. The man will always be wary of them......yesterday you were ready to abandon her because of me. That friction will always be there. You are fighting so much for marriage that has greater than 50% to fail anyway lol

VixR

Veritas
But on the other hand if you choose the man imo he will always have something missing from you. Small part of your heart wont be complete because your famimy cant share your joy. And if you reconcile with your family. The man will always be wary of them......yesterday you were ready to abandon her because of me. That friction will always be there. You are fighting so much for marriage that has greater than 50% to fail anyway lol
Listen, people who’re willing to cut ties with you despite sharing in all your living days is a mentally scarring notion. If it comes down to that, it’s a fact that’s hard to square. It doesn’t help them. It hurts them. Your heart will turn cold. And you’ll cry a lot, but how much can trust someone capable of that again. Not much.

Listen, people who’re willing to cut ties with you despite sharing in all your living days is a mentally scarring notion. If it comes down to that, it’s a fact that’s hard to square. It doesn’t help them. It hurts them. Your heart will turn cold. And you’ll cry a lot, but how much can trust someone capable of that again. Not much.

Every case is different imo. If the partner is the worst and has no redeeming quality then as parent you have no choice. If my daughter would bring home drug dealing gangbanger and say aabo i want to marry him. Obviously questions has to be asked ofhow i raised her. But i aint gonna say oh thats great sweetheart aint love awesome. Vix we gotta draw the line somewhere. ...dont tell me give your daughter to hassan aka the slasher ahmed to your little girl

VixR

Veritas
Every case is different imo. If the partner is the worst and has no redeeming quality then as parent you have no choice. If my daughter would bring home drug dealing gangbanger and say aabo i want to marry him. Obviously questions has to be asked ofhow i raised her. But i aint gonna say oh thats great sweetheart aint love awesome. Vix we gotta draw the line somewhere. ...dont tell me give your daughter to hassan aka the slasher ahmed to your little girl
I think it applies to any scenario. The fact of the matter is, you were just told you’re going to be disowned.

Now imagine if you’ve been the model child and have a good person, and they’re putting disowning on the table.

I think it applies to any scenario. The fact of the matter is, you were just told you’re going to be disowned.

Now imagine if you’ve been the model child and have a good person, and they’re putting disowning on the table.
We are never gonna come to terms. You are an idealist vix....a dreamer. You watch Romeo and Juliet and think aaaw while i think absolute waste. Should never got together. Disowning is the absolute last resort btw. You got emotional manipulation, emotional blackmail before that. Then ignoring....then crying and threatning hunger strike. If non of that word. Then the disowning has to come. The child clearly has no heart lol

VixR

Veritas
We are never gonna come to terms. You are an idealist vix....a dreamer. You watch Romeo and Juliet and think aaaw while i think absolute waste. Should never got together. Disowning is the absolute last resort btw. You got emotional manipulation, emotional blackmail before that. Then ignoring....then crying and threatning hunger strike. If non of that word. Then the disowning has to come. The child clearly has no he lol
I’m actually not an idealist. You’re mistaking my realism for idealism. I’m the one who’s telling the ugly truth here. Everything else up there is fair game, that’s all part of normal relationships, but if my family ever threatens to disown me, I’ll just have to mourn them.

I’m actually not an idealist. You’re mistaking my realism for idealism. I’m the one who’s telling the ugly truth here. Everything else up there is fair game, that’s all part of normal relationships, but if my family ever threatens to disown me, I’ll just have to mourn them.
You would be hurt but get over it. We cant just switch our love for our parents like that

It seems like every rervert gets a complimentary Quran and a Xalimo:gucciwhat:

reer UK needs help
We don't know the full story. He could be a jobless ex convict who used to sell weed and gangbang.

Maybe the family is sufi and the convert is a wahhabi who takfired them:hemad:
You never know.

Or maybe they want to preserve their gene pool like a normal human being and are naturally xenophobic

@QueenSamaale I bet their salafi's I've heard in those masjids they've really de valued our sisters
Yes it's become a meme in the UK outside of online forums. Spubs in Birmingham and London have a reputation of borderline human trafficking.

They convert a Madow who's usually a jobless gangster or wasteman. They tell him to find a wife. So he pounces on every somali girl he sees his age until he gets one that wants him. He plays the "I'm religious" game that somali sheikhs use to marry 50 women.

Now the parents don't want this Madow. They get invited to the mosque where they get grilled by every single person there. They get hadiths thrown left right and centre. They want the parents to stay for as long as possible and to make them feel that if they don't approve the marriage they ARE going hell.

This hazing process works a treat. They accept reluctantly and when its time to receive the mehr they get at best a few bills worth a pair of Jordans at JD.

Let’s go with the assumption he’s a thug.

An overwhelming % of Somali guys in the West are indistinguishable from Black guys. Same high divorce rate, same lack of involvement in their kids lives.

Where’s the high ground of making a stink of this?

The fact is, there’s a surplus of Somali girls in the West who can’t find anything but losers when they look around.

When mediocrity is the accepted norm, why get mad when the mediocre pick of the week isn’t you?

For Somali girls from decent families who have better standards, it won’t be a thug they pick, but it won’t be a Somali community loser either.

Lool you are such a weirdo. Most somali men out there are decent. You just have to look for them. They are not loud. They are not in your face. They focus on their families and their careers.

If you are struggling to find decent farax in the midst of trash heap on top then the solution is to keep trying rather than settling for mediocrity as you put it and any ex con Madow who takes lustful interest in you. low expectations

VixR

Veritas
Lool you are such a weirdo. Most somali men out there are decent. You just have to look for them. They are not loud. They are not in your face. They focus on their families and their careers.

If you are struggling to find decent farax in the midst of trash heap on top then the solution is to keep trying rather than settling for mediocrity as you put it and any ex con Madow who takes lustful interest in you. low expectations
I’m sure as heck not lying. Just look around. Somalis are ok with having low standards for men. Suddenly when that man is a Madow, it’s a problem.

Trending

Latest posts