Somali girls family REFUSES to attend the wedding of their daughter and a yardie

World

VIP
I would wed my daughter to an Oromo Muslim that border us like the jarso or akisho but kill me if you think I’d ever wed my daughter to a lowly tribe such as the tumal.

All Somalis back home would in fact.

That is one of the most idiotic thing i have ever heard in my life View attachment 76945

68 IQ is really shinning through here.

Baal kuu soo ceeli you said what ? :mugshotman:
Loool true. But dont make it a somali thing. The whole world has practiced class hierarchy. Even a lot of white wealthy people believe in this today. Obviously they are not stupid enough to say it out loud lol like somalis

Apollo

VIP
I would wed my daughter to an Oromo Muslim that border us live the jarso or akisho but kill me if you think I’d ever wed my daughter to a lowly tribe such as the tumal.

What if the tumal man has a very high IQ, has a STEM Master's degree, and carries no Bantu admixture (pure Cushitic origin). Would you still reject him if your hypothetical daughter came with such a Tumal guy?

I would wed my daughter to an Oromo Muslim that border us live the jarso or akisho but kill me if you think I’d ever wed my daughter to a lowly tribe such as the tumal.

Cawaan cawaan dhaaley bataheey

EAGLiHHXkAA62cU.jpeg

World

VIP
What if the tumal man has a very high IQ and has a stem Master's degree and no Bantu admixture either. Would you still reject him if your hypothetical daughter cam with such a guy?
Tumal people do not have bantu admixture, they live in somaliland. But of course I would not let him marry my daughter. She will become an outcast, her children will be outcasts, her grandchildren will be outcasts. Money comes and goes, but our lineage will stay with us until the day of judgement.

Apollo

VIP
Tumal people do not have bantu admixture, they live in somaliland. But of course I would not let him marry my daughter. She will become an outcast, her children will be outcasts, her grandchildren will be outcasts. Money comes and goes, but our lineage will stay with us until the day of judgement.

Lmao.... you are an extremist when it comes to this.

Loool true. But dont make it a somali thing. The whole world has practiced class hierarchy. Even a lot of white wealthy people believe in this today. Obviously they are not stupid enough to say it out loud lol like somalis
This is beyond class, since these people are born into that societal division & aren't allowed to leave it & climb the ladder of progress.

It's literally the Somali version of the Indian Caste System.

I’ve never heard of Tumal people. What tribe are they? Or they are independent?

This is beyond class, since these people are born into that societal division & aren't allowed to leave it & climb the ladder of progress.

It's literally the Somali version of the Indian Caste System.

Its based on pure ignorance tbh. I work with indian llady who believes in the caste

Why do people hate them so much ? don't tell me because of the blacksmith thing. This is kibir.

The story behind it is even funnier. Its not like they caused mass killings and raping. Apperantly few of them ate raw meat hundred years ago. Thats all.......when i was told i couldnt believe it. I thought these ninjas was the somali version of the nazis lol

Apollo

VIP
Its based on pure ignorance tbh. I work with indian llady who believes in the caste

The castes in India are a bit more racial than the ones in Somalia. The Brahmin are much more Indo-Aryan steppe invader than the lower castes who are more native Indian.

The Somali one is more illogical.

World

VIP
The story behind it is even funnier. Its not like they caused mass killings and raping. Apperantly few of them ate raw meat hundred years ago. Thats all.......when i was told i couldnt believe it. I thought these ninjas was the somali version of the nazis lol
They have existed for thousands of years, in all horn of african groups these people are seen as inferior and looked down upon.

That story was probably made up to explain why they are inferior, but no doubt they were inferior long before that. They were even mentioned during in the futah al habash which was 500 years ago.

Trending