Somali Girls asks random man to buy her alcohol , why have we been cursed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
As a londonder i can confirm Isaaq have ruined the somali name in this city, even pakis Madow slaves disrespects somalis because of them, this is why i wanna move to Canada or Minnesota and leave this shithole behind.

As a londonder i can confirm Isaaq have ruined the somali name in this city, even pakis Madow slaves disrespects somalis because of them, this is why i wanna move to Canada or Minnesota and leave this shithole behind.
Moving from a shithole place to another shithole place lol how cute :lolbron:

If you drive around late at night in London you will see. many different Somali zombies :

1. Trapper zombies
2. Alcohol zombies
3. Balloon zombies
4. All of the above plus xalimo with abu Jerome zombie .
5. 16 year old shiisha zombies

The only zombies no longer around are the Martfish zombies .

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

Haven't you heard that reer Canada is all messed up?

Why on god's green earth would anyone want to move to Minnesota :mjlol:
I have no idea bradar
image-2-png.37870

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey guys, hope you’ll doing well :)

I noticed that people tend to make things bigger than they are. The brother should have gave the sister a good advice and kept it moving.

Haliimos are no different than faraxs, we all make the same mistakes and sins :)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:gucciwhat:

UK Somalis are pretty wild. I have heard very similar things with Somalis in Canada as well. I seen people talk about how Ottawa ghetto as shit with hella Somali trap niggas. Minnesota got some gang bangers too.them niggas got sneak dissed by Donald trump.

I would have just laughed right when she mentioned she wanted the alcohol and moved along.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Why have we been cursed kulaha, we got Somali guy's out here trying to rape a 75 year old and everything else in between, people mocking and making fun of death people on a daily basis because they come from a certain mythical shitty Qabill, and just because someone want's to get lit on a little tipple this is supposed to be schocking man give me a break i would have bought her a whole 24 full krate full of them budweiser and tell her to have a merry day :lolbron:
You non muslims are poisoning our community, trying to turn us into the next AA, WE ARE NOT CANADA AND THE UK, SOMALIS ALL OVER THE WORLD RESIST!

You non muslims are poisoning our community, trying to turn us into the next AA, WE ARE NOT CANADA AND THE UK, SOMALIS ALL OVER THE WORLD RESIST!

kkk i would have bought you a full bottle of what ever whiskey type that tickles your fancy, beeyn ha sheeygiin i know you like to dabble from time to time wacaadi :lolbron:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
kkk i would have bought you a full bottle of what ever whiskey type that tickles your fancy, beeyn ha sheeygiin i know you like to dabble from time to time wacaadi :lolbron:

acuudu billahi min a shaytanirajim, ha ii habaarin wecelyahow, you want to give me brain damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts