Somali Girls asks random man to buy her alcohol , why have we been cursed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your favourite beer? You strike me as the type to neck down a pack of k-cider and still ask whose bottle this is

On a budget ting soomaha

Ewwww, I don't lips a next man's bottle. I have standards. My fave beer is that indian cobra one. Love it love it astaghfirullah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am innocent miskiin, I had a bad past but now that I've had a sex change it's all forgotten

I didn't have you down as sarkhaamad qamriga qorqoriso authubillah :susp: you're still talking about it as a cup of joy. I hope you know your salah isn't accepted for 40 days if you drink alcohol

I didn't have you down as sarkhaamad qamriga qorqoriso authubillah :susp: you're still talking about it as a cup of joy. I hope you know your salah isn't accepted for 40 days if you drink alcohol

That was then, this is now. I have reformed. So don't crinkle your face up at me, I'm a respectable football fan now. :mahubowtf:

I dont know that many girls that used to drink and are doing well. You basically become a lowlife fatty who does nothing during the week basically live for the weekend. Problem is one thing leads to another and before you know that will be you.

:comeon: :comeon::comeon:

Tell that to your priest. Don't worry, it's all part of the game innit

Listen here mister fugitive, I have never even seen a live penis alx I have lowered my gaze and protected it from the haram. I get free drinks because I have generous friends and acquaintances.

@Slickback youll be suprised trust me. I know one girl who nobody on earth could guess she drinks. They go out of area with close friends and drink then come home late. Nobody knows but i found out. They dont engage in other stufff lol. You can tell there is still some xishood in them. Btw i wasnt even into her business like that. It just happened. I reckon though this is a small minority

Last edited:
Listen here mister fugitive, I have never even seen a live penis alx I have lowered my gaze and protected it from the haram. I get free drinks because I have generous friends and acquaintances.

It's not that deep uno. I'm not your abo, you can be honest wiv me. No such thing as half-way t-:kanyehmm:

How you gonna straight face tell me mandem are buying you drinks cause y'all acquaintances.

And I did dumb shit a few years back, dont hols that against me

It's not that deep uno. I'm not your abo, you can be honest wiv me. No such thing as half-way t-:kanyehmm:

How you gonna straight face tell me mandem are buying you drinks cause y'all acquaintances.

And I did dumb shit a few years back, dont hols that against me

Yes sorry I am a piece of shit I agree but wallahi I am not lying. The people I hang out with are white, maybe they see it as charity. Sorry again I'm offended for you.

Yes sorry I am a piece of shit I agree but wallahi I am not lying. The people I hang out with are white, maybe they see it as charity. Sorry again I'm offended for you.

I didn't say you were a piece of shit :gucciwhat:

But by the way you're talking I'm starting to think you're just another Xalimo with an overactive imagination. But do you seriously not sukk dick???

I lived with cadaan folks, they buy you shots and nasty carrot cakes. They'll kill their hooyos before they share a pack

Only logical conclusion is that you're a pub-goer or that annoying qumayo that wants to organise a bar crawl for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts