Somali Girls asks random man to buy her alcohol , why have we been cursed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
200w.gif

You need to get out of here as well :camby:

RICH

Thanks for the advice lil' mushroom, how about you go deal with ur music and then come give me nasiixa. Thnx babe.
:camby:Why are you tempting me?

You can give me all the nasiixa you want babes, I would appreciate it. That would mean you care about my ahkira. Just accept what I said. Humans aren't sinless, so that would mean no one could give you nasiixa?

Why do people find it so hard to believe?

Only thing that is shocking is that she was wearing a hijab.

Somali girls have reached new levels walahi #slaaay #SomaliGirlExcellence

:susp:

You can give me all the nasiixa you want babes, I would appreciate it. That would mean you care about my ahkira. Just accept what I said. Humans aren't sinless, so that would mean no one could give you nasiixa?

Nope, nasiixa literally means sincerity, so only sincere non-y people could give it to me :). You didn't write your 'nasiixa' in a sincere way so.. No thanks. Maybe that's because you're foreign, idk? Is Dutch a blunt language?

Imma go back to writing my essay now, thank you for all the rafaad my beautiful brothers and sisters. I'll remember you in my prayers :)

Imma go back to writing my essay now, thank you for all the rafaad my beautiful brothers and sisters. I'll remember you in my prayers :)
Do you pray while Drunk, that's what some somali muslims do.Its okay if you do, just marry a paki or something.

RICH

Nope, nasiixa literally means sincerity, so only sincere non-y people could give it to me :). You didn't write your 'nasiixa' in a sincere way so.. No thanks. Maybe that's because you're foreign, idk? Is Dutch a blunt language?

Im sorry if I didn't seem sincere towards you. Dutch people are known for the fact that they are very direct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending