Somali Girls asks random man to buy her alcohol , why have we been cursed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kulaha ceeb, I wish you guys showed this level of embarrassment when Somali men rape, kill and molest children.

Also this is clearly fictitious. Young drinkers never opt for beer.

The only part that's unbelievable is that they're both Somali, but then again London is ahead with the degeneracy.

Not too long ago I was making my way to an off-license at around 12am. There was a Somali girl walking behind me the whole time at an awkward distance, but stopped right before I entered. I turned around to see if she was entering so I wouldn't let the door close in her face, but she just turned around panicky and paced off. I thought weird behaviour, but it all made sense when I walked over to the counter. 2 Somali girls and an carab girl were there deciding on bottles and the girl behind me went to grab cash. As soon as they saw me queue behind them, they walked off to the back of the shop down the bread aisle like they dressed up at 12 to buy bread. Carab girl wasn't clued in and kept calling them over asking where the third girl was (she was outside the shop waiting).

First thing that popped in my mind was not :susp: I was just happy to see the xishood cause man's desensitized to this. They were clearly new to the lifestyle. They were kind of clapped too, and we know the life style is exponentially worse if you're not attractive... their poor hooyos

The only part that's unbelievable is that they're both Somali, but then again London is ahead with the degeneracy.

Not too long ago I was making my way to an off-license at around 12am. There was a Somali girl walking behind me the whole time at an awkward distance, but stopped right before I entered. I turned around to see if she was entering so I wouldn't let the door close in her face, but she just turned around panicky and paced off. I thought weird behaviour, but it all made sense when I walked over to the counter. 2 Somali girls and an carab girl were there deciding on bottles and the girl behind me went to grab cash. As soon as they saw me queue behind them, they walked off to the back of the shop down the bread aisle like they dressed up at 12 to buy bread. Carab girl wasn't clued in and kept calling them over asking where the third girl was (she was outside the shop waiting).

First thing that popped in my mind was not :susp: I was just happy to see the xishood cause man's desensitized to this. They were clearly new to the lifestyle. They were kind of clapped too, and we know the life style is exponentially worse if you're not attractive.

Slickrat they gave you too much respect wallahi if I saw a mongrel like you I wouldn’t be shy of buying anything, whether it’s drugs or an STD cream. Someone in your position could never judge anyone.

Slickrat they gave you too much respect wallahi if I saw a mongrel like you I wouldn’t be shy of buying anything, whether it’s drugs or an STD cream. Someone in your position could never judge anyone.

Why are you pretending to be Somali you pagan mutt? And I know they did. :mjswag:

I hope that I came across them on their first night out and they wised up and found out that it isn't all that glorious. I have faith they moved on to a better life.

I reserve my right to judge and there's nothing you can about it.:mjhaps:

I have so many questions:

Why was she wearing a hijab - if she was about to get lit

What was a hijabi doing out at midnight in bush of all places

Why couldn't she go and buy the alcohol herself?

Did he buy it or did he walk away? where is the ending to the damn story for f*ck
sakes

:faysalwtf: I can't cope

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Was this you on holiday
:damedamn::denzelnigga::deadmanny:

:mjlol:

If I was about that life I wouldn't be wearing a hijab and ask for another Somali to buy me alcohol. That's just dumb af. If you want to do this as a Somali 'muslim' girl, at least be smart and know how to be a tie on the low :ulyin:

Loool, that's caadi. I don't see how it's that deep tbh, most Somali girls ik drink. Issa a shame but not that deep. I love the way you guys overreact to this and talk about sexu*l stuff freely as if it isn't just as bad.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Loool, that's caadi. I don't see how it's that deep tbh, most Somali girls ik drink. Issa a shame but not that deep. I love the way you guys overreact to this and talk about sexu*l stuff freely as if it isn't just as bad.

Naa maxaad leedahay?? I thought you were a miskeen :mahubowtf: The fact it has become a normal thing says a lot about how far we have come as Muslims... :farmajoyaab:

Talking freely about sex is not the same as drinking alcohol though :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts