Somali girl trending on Twitter for scamming celebrities and influencers : over 11 million stolen

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why would anyone praise a scammer?

Especially one pretending to be a 'baby mother'. All it spells to me is wayward ethics and cringe celebrity sycophancy.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
bad things will eventually catch up with you, she has burned a lot of bridges and lost the trust of people close to her. I hope she gives back the money and learns to be a better person :)

Not really she didn't rob them at gun point she used her brain and was smart to get their trust
YouTubers don’t have 11 million to be scammed from. Look at the people exposing her. They complain about buying her hotel rooms and flights cause they thought her mum died. Multi millionaires wouldn’t even complain about few hundred here and there

YouTubers don’t have 11 million to be scammed from. Look at the people exposing her. They complain about buying her hotel rooms and flights cause they thought her mum died. Multi millionaires wouldn’t even complain about few hundred here and there
Youtubers do have millions it's the 21 century the whole is digital

I don't believe she's scammed 11 million. But I wouldn't even be suprised that she has scammed a hefty amount. It seems no one was safe from her scams. She's single handedly finished these LA influencers. She even apparently managed to get tickets to the VMAs, simply though her 'fake' connections.
Talk about a real life Somali version of catch me if you can.

Trending