Somali girl trending on Twitter for scamming celebrities and influencers : over 11 million stolen

Aghas let’s not claim this trash.
we all know how the Nigerians scammers ruined good Nigerians’ image .
Believe me Somalis always suffer more from other Somalis wrongdoings .
Somalis can be put easier in a box than others cause we more them same people than others .

Omg this whole story is a messs lmaoooo to many plots and twist! Why did she have to steal from my bae Keith!
It’s not that complicated. She is a plug between celebs and their dealers and she got her connection through drakes cousin. Through those connections she steal from these people and they can’t talk because she is backed by drug dealers. But now she is exposed she can’t bring the people behind her in, so she will remain quite

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This story blew up quick all my friends are talking about it. There is no way she made 11 mil tho, that's too much imo, perhaps 100,000k. I'm surprised no one hired a hit on her, especially if they are rich and famous. God help this girl.

:damedamn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
OMG this is blowing, This Halimo has forever damaged the Somali name in Hollywood nacalaa shes proud of it too

check the replies all Halimos are praising her
@Angelina come defend your sis :pacspit:

According to those influencers she got $11 million dollars in her bank and went all bat shit crazy all over LA
I don’t believe that. First of all if you have certain money coming in your account for a period of time and then suddenly 11 million come to your account. Straight away the bank will ask questions. This story sounds so exaggerated. She probably stole few thousands

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Lool ppl on the hashtag are saying she's from Toronto...sounds about right :russ:

She is from Toronto and I know her family she's one of those chicks that are crazy but extremely smart , she could of done anything In her life but chose this .

She also acts dumb to reel you in , when I go visit family she would be downtown in different scenes .

I made all that up so I can feel like I'm apart of the youth and sound cool the sad truth is I'm nothing with no ambition , my only goal in life is to eat pizza and watch black Orpheus every Friday night . BY MYSELF .

May God bless me with paradise .

She is from Toronto and I know her family she's one of those chicks that are crazy but extremely smart , she could of done anything In her life but chose this .

She also acts dumb to reel you in , when I go visit family she would be downtown in different scenes .

I made all that up so I can feel like I'm apart of the youth and sound cool the sad truth is I'm nothing with no ambition , my only goal in life is to eat pizza and watch black Orpheus every Friday night . BY MYSELF .

May God bless me with paradise .
You okay?????????

Smart ass nigga. Finessed niggas in LA, She knew they were dumb enough. Reer Toronto yall.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t believe that. First of all if you have certain money coming in your account for a period of time and then suddenly 11 million come to your account. Straight away the bank will ask questions. This story sounds so exaggerated. She probably stole few thousands

Jay

Did u ever have a large $$ come in your acct and your bank called u? looool