Somali girl trending on Twitter for scamming celebrities and influencers : over 11 million stolen

Xoxoxo

VIP
Really disturbing shit came to light and I just want this crazy to be locked up. No way was I getting angry at zel for calling her . She’s an actual real

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Apparently her pretending to be Jack harlows gf/baby mama was her in. These people let her in to their homes, gave her access to their credit card info etc and are now calling her the crazy one ?? :mindblown:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do u feel jealous u were out smarted by a real Scammer? as opposed to your low grade scams?

1637329727843.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t think she scammed 11 million as they are saying because that’s super exaggerated, prolly stole 10-20k or some shit

When r we going back to Ohio again?

Xoxoxo

VIP
I don’t think she scammed 11 million as they are saying because that’s super exaggerated, prolly stole 10-20k or some shit
According to those influencers she got $11 million dollars in her bank and went all bat shit crazy all over LA

Xoxoxo

VIP
Apparently her pretending to be Jack harlows gf/baby mama was her in. These people let her in to their homes, gave her access to their credit card info etc and are now calling her the crazy one ?? :mindblown:
Girl she was kissing Justine Skye 😭 I have a picture

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
BREAKING NEWS
SOMALI GIRL BEING A SCAMMER 💀

She got into big social media circles with big influencers then she would steal money get free lunch’s and hotels then she would say she is pregnant with Jack Harlow.

UPDATE: She also scammed a Lupus organization and was acting homeless. 💀

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also those girls are DUMB. When they say this is "Somali 9 11"

Gaalo will interpret this as 911 did not matter to Somalis. Further emphasizing Ilhan Omar stupid statement of "Some people did something"

Really Somalis are becoming the ugly dumb americans of diaspora.

Wait---did i say dumb americans?

Based

VIP
Why can't Somalians be normal like everyone else :francis: :mindblown: when they f*ck up, they ALWAYS bring up being a Somali shedding all this false light on us

Trending

Latest posts