Somali girl to Somali men: You WILL NOT treat us like how our fathers SO BADLY treated our mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
Why do Somali girls specifically take credit for the trials and tribulations our mothers went through? I'm sorry but you're completely different to their generation, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. To top it off, they're sticking the worst of our father's generation on us.

I get that there are valid complaints, but they don't warrant the mountain of bullshit surrounding it.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
More Xaalimos with father issues. :bell:

On Fathers Day as well :kodaksmiley:

Somali females need to take responsibility for their own actions. Its them who cut their daughters' genitals :drakewtf:

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
Avengers assemble

@dhegdheer @VixR @I've spoken @Knowthyself @EternalLightX @whoever I forgot iga ralahow

4729374-2.jpg

What's with everybody airing publicly how shit their family is lol. No wonder so many xalimos act like they do, they all got daddy issues :bell:

But Somali women should demand the best from Somali men. I agree with that.

More Xaalimos with father issues. :bell:

Somali females need to take responsibility for their own actions. Its them who cut their daughters' genitals :drakewtf:
:
Give me our daughter. I'll make her a proper Somali in Africa" meanwhile they getting her genitals cut off. #SaynotoFGM

She's beautiful, so what ever she says, I'm going to listen.

I'm here for you abayo macaan like a toasted nutella sandwich.
100% agree, notice the hotties always have the most lowlife fathers. :diddyass:

Must be something in those genes that keep producing these hotties, so let's celebrate absent and criminal fathers. :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.