Somali girl to Somali men: You WILL NOT treat us like how our fathers SO BADLY treated our mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
:damn:I said it before and I am gonna say it again Somali women shouldn't be allowed to use twitter or any other social media

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Avengers assemble

@dhegdheer @VixR @I've spoken @Knowthyself @EternalLightX @whoever I forgot iga ralahow

4729374-2.jpg
As @government said, @fardowsa is their Hulk :chrisfreshhah:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
She's beautiful, so what ever she says, I'm going to listen.

I'm here for you abayo macaan like a toasted nutella sandwich.
Saxiib This is not beautiful

QafhJPR2_400x400.jpg

She looks like a hoodrat. Everyone has their preferences though :manny:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Where is the evidence of these so-called Somali dudes that will treat them like their fathers did to their mothers? Other than drug dealers and very 'traditionalist' guys, I don't see it happening again lol. They always chat shit, but never provide evidence. Come on, expose the text messages and shit.

Where is the evidence of these so-called Somali dudes that will treat them like their fathers did to their mothers? Other than drug dealers and very 'traditionalist' guys, I don't see it happening again lol. They always chat shit, but never provide evidence. Come on, expose the text messages and shit.
i didn't know you had personal experience with how somali men treat you.

all these dusty males speaking on behalf of women acting like they've ever experienced an ounce of what they have. Shut the f*ck up tbh.

100% agree, notice the hotties always have the most lowlife fathers. :diddyass:

Must be something in those genes that keep producing these hotties, so let's celebrate absent and criminal fathers. :friendhug:

I love the Baddies/Gabadh Xuun in the Somali community :ahh:

They need loving and I will provide that to them :ahh:

They need a man who's there for them emotionally and I will provide that to them :ahh:

They need a man who will juggle the chores with them and I will provide that to them :ahh:

They need a man who will help them cook and I will provide that to them :ahh:

Somali women are Queens :ahh:

you're gonna have to explain that one mate
Somali men coming together to attack a girl who was sharing her and her sisters experiences with men. Y'all love to control everything we do or feel and reacting out of emotion instead of stepping back and listening to what she has to say. If YOUR mother or sister hasn't experienced this doesn't men she's wrong. Y'all dont have to be so defensive. Ive seen this happen plenty of times and I'm sure you have too.

black

live and let die.
Somali men coming together to attack a girl who was sharing her and her sisters experiences with men. Y'all love to control everything we do or feel and reacting out of emotion instead of stepping back and listening to what she has to say. If YOUR mother or sister hasn't experienced this doesn't men she's wrong. Y'all dont have to be so defensive. Ive seen this happen plenty of times and I'm sure you have too.

Aside from like 2 people commenting on her appearance no one has attacked her.

"Somali men are mad at Somali women for deciding that we aren't going to let them treat us like how their fathers treated our mothers."

She's blatantly speaking on the new generation of men and women. What she's describing occurred in the previous generation and runtiii it's shameful, but in 2017 among us in the west it's not even common in the slightest. All this talk, but not once on twitter or not, have they shared personal experience to them or their sisters. That's almost as dumb as me saying "the new generation of women are not going to get away with sitting at home and not working!" It's a shitty analogy, but you see where I'm going with it.

Aside from like 2 people commenting on her appearance no one has attacked her.

"Somali men are mad at Somali women for deciding that we aren't going to let them treat us like how their fathers treated our mothers."

She's blatantly speaking on the new generation of men and women. What she's describing occurred in the previous generation and runtiii it's shameful, but in 2017 among us in the west it's not even common in the slightest. All this talk, but not once on twitter or not, have they shared personal experience to them or their sisters. That's almost as dumb as me saying "the new generation of women are not going to get away with sitting at home and not working!" It's a shitty analogy, but you see where I'm going with it.
she's being generalistic but in her case that might be the only experience she's had with her father and uncles. Thats HER truth. She's saying that these young men learned from their fathers and will repeat the same cycle of abuse. Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. There is a reason so many somali men want to marry from back home, they want a mat they can walk all over and that is what she's addressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.