Somali girl to Somali men: You WILL NOT treat us like how our fathers SO BADLY treated our mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's our mothers? again, with the projections, naga joojiya.

can't wait for a comet to hit earth, and take us back to the pre industrial era. an era where somali chicks with father issues did not have an access to social media.

It's always the fat ugly ones that bark the loudest, never ever will you find a cute sexy one from amongst these. Ugliness begets hate and rancour..

The only times in the past I would ever encounter these bulging potbellied whalelike porcupines is when they are being used as bodyguards and rottweilers by their hot friends on a night out.

I used to dread it whenever I was on the loosing end of a coin toss on whom gets to distract that gigantic grotesque landwhale from cock blocking the whole group while the extraction process took place on a night out.

I naturally despised them anyway as I can sense the bitterness and hate from a mile but those rare experiences gives you a deeper insight into the kinds of cursed despicable beings that they really are.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm not understanding what she's saying here. If she has it out for Somali men she can simply....not marry one? Am i missing something here? :ayaanswag:

Father's day whoooo? Faraaxs r trash :whew::whoo:

Avengers assemble

@dhegdheer @VixR @I've spoken @Knowthyself @EternalLightX @whoever I forgot iga ralahow

4729374-2.jpg

:superman::superman::superman::superman:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i feel bad for somali fathers

the hardships they've gone through (along with somali mothers) and yet they never receive even an ounce of the adulation and reverence that our mothers receive. and they hardly complain about too.

Notice how it's always the girls fault for having daddy issues

No one is ever gonna place the blame on the aabo because u all lowkey see nothing wrong with what he does kkkkk

- Divorces first wife and completely neglects his children so they end up becoming qasaro youths "This is what happens when you have single mother households :stopit:"
- Marries a second wife twice his age "Nin raag wallahi :ohhhdamn:"

- Is a khat addict who doesn't do anything all day "Don't demonize addicts, they need help:ufdup:"

It's like males on here are genetically predisposed to defend qasaro

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

No one is ever gonna place the blame on the aabo because u all lowkey see nothing wrong with what he does kkkkk

- Divorces first wife and completely neglects him children so they end up becoming qasaro youths "This is what happens when you have single mother households :stopit:"
- Marries a second wife "Nin raag wallahi :ohhhdamn:"

- Is a khat addict who doesn't do anything all day "Don't demonize addicts, they need help:ufdup:"

Is your dad a qasaro?

black

live and let die.
So here comes the timely answer to my yesterday's question. So much for 'light-skinned babies yo' @PrinceAbubu

I have to say I have no issue with what she said in the context of her experience, and I support her in that sense. I certainly sympathize.

What do you mean?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

- Divorces first wife and completely neglects him children so they end up becoming qasaro youths "This is what happens when you have single mother households :stopit:"
- Marries a second wife "Nin raag wallahi :ohhhdamn:"

not all of our fathers are like that.

most of them are loving, caring men who have lived a life of strife, war, and poverty. and they get zero love. maybe some respect but that's about it. they're hardly revered in our society and usually mocked openly by petty, privileged, and snobby somali girls on twitter who have never suffered a day in their lives.

VixR

Veritas
not all of our fathers are like that.

most of them are loving, caring men who have lived a life of strife, war, and poverty. and they get zero love. maybe some respect but that's about it. they're hardly revered in our society and usually mocked openly by petty, privileged, and snobby somali girls who have never suffered a day in their lives.
You're attributing traits of your father to theirs.

black

live and let die.

And she's attributing traits of her father to us :draketf:

I don't have scientific study, but every she described is NOT a widespread issue in the new generation. We're vastly different, both men and women.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

i may be generalizing their positive attributes but it's a two way street. they're attributing a fair bit of malice towards the vast majority of somali men in the west. like every single one of them has a secret family.

but what i'm saying is relatively true even if they seem outwardly destructive. most somali men have suffered immensely. a civil war that has split their families apart (and in some cases have left some of their family members injured dead) and continued poverty in the west where most of their education isn't recognized. not to mention most that enter the west have to take on considerable responsibilities like supporting family back home. now somali mothers have to shoulder this burden as well, but they're almost always congratulated as they should be. the men however have virtually no outlet to show their grief, and because of societal norms have to stomach it all in absolute silence.

and to top it off their spoiled offspring find it appropriate to talk shit and air their dirty laundry online and go as far as to attribute whatever family dynamics they have to every somali man. it's tiring. this doesn't absolve the men that have abandoned their responsibilities but why do we stop sympathizing with our fathers in this community?

- Divorces first wife and completely neglects his children so they end up becoming qasaro youths "This is what happens when you have single mother households :stopit:"
- Marries a second wife twice his age "Nin raag wallahi :ohhhdamn:"

It's easy to make up hypothetical situations to fit your narrative though, without any more information/evidence all we know is that she has daddy issues and that's a fact.

It could very well be that her dad is the problem, but it still doesn't mean she can extend it to everybody.

Y'all don't like the apple meher stuff but somehow okay with calling Somali fathers deadbeats? Cool but dont' pretend you're the rational side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending