Somali girl tells the truth about

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
How come you guys care so much about what a random somali girl marries a revert?

As guys you should feel more embarrased by

-somali fathers who sit in cofee shops like its their day job instead of being with their wife and kids

-Somali teens who kill one another or who sell drugs or go in and outta jail

- old men that leaves his kids and wife behind to Marry an 18 year old back home

Stuff like that is far more danaging to the somali community
Then let's condemn them all
Then

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What a way to change the whole thread!

Could you start a thread about this. I would be willing to debate you and show it to you who's more damaging to the community. In the meantime, respond to my posts in here or just leave 'em without derailing the whole topic.

Ok explain in what way girls are damaging the community more than guys

Muji

VIP
@Dalmoor and all the other incels who are invested in the vaginas of Somali stranger, I wouldn’t mind marrying a criminal revert or a philly nigga but where I draw the line is faraxs

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Dalmoor and all the other incels who are invested in the vaginas of Somali stranger, I wouldn’t mind marrying a criminal revert or a philly nigga but where I draw the line is faraxs
You clearly lost the argument :noneck:

So it's settled you girls have no self respect or honor or any shame and are willing to get snatched up and used by some criminal ex con donny from prison who pays no price
Definition of cheep and clean

Just don't claim Somali and goodbye :mahubowtf:you are done out here

Muji

VIP
You clearly lost the argument :noneck:

So it's settled you girls have no self respect or honor or any shame and are willing to get snatched up and used by some criminal ex con donny from prison who pays no price
Definition of cheep and clean

Just don't claim Somali and goodbye :mahubowtf:you are done out here

Lol somalinimo is not attached to your proximity to Somali men. Who do you incels think you are? The only xalimo who I know who is married to a criminal is married to a Somali man wallahi. You idiots are so detached from reality it’s insane. Anyway what happened to your YouTube career lol? Not getting enough views?

Why do Faraaxs care? All of y’all were into Abdiexit a few months ago. I thought you guys wanted to marry out yourselves?

What’s wrong with interracial marriage anyways? Y’all jump for joy anytime a Faraax lands an ajnabi.

Tukraq

VIP
Why do Faraaxs care? All of y’all were into Abdiexit a few months ago. I thought you guys wanted to marry out yourselves?

What’s wrong with interracial marriage anyways? Y’all jump for joy anytime a Faraax lands an ajnabi.
What if u only like halimos :bell:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Because we all know he's lucky to not deal with you're hatefull annoying ass and you're constant abdirbashing making YouTube videos attacking you're own men and working round the clock attacking you're brothers uncles and father like it's no tomorrow

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Incel is a gamer who stays at home all day and hate on women. I don't think the incel culture has infiltrated the Somali community but nice try.

At this point it's pointless arguing with you. You pretty much admitted Somali women being cheap and clean marrying low-quality men then get divorced after being used and become single mothers. They start running back to Somali men but then they realize Somali men don't marry second-hand women especially when they got used by foreign men.

Go marry an ex-con revert. That is what Somali women are known for when they marry out.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
That xalimo is right, all u have to do is go to a London mosque they are used as jail bait. when you look at the names on the list most are xalimos, this is one of the problems that can arise being a stand out community with distinct features Ajanabis will soon be able to put 2 and 2 together next thing u know were lumped in with the indohyar, but there is a positive of being a geeljire we look like Oromo and habesha so u can just say ur one of them when shit hits the fan

I don't know they there isn't more talk about this. One of the gift is a Somali women in the bundle for men to convert. These mosque will never offer there own women and give away Somali women like handouts.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If Somali women are so low quality why don't you guys go for the other billions of women? Specially, other minority girls that are so gullab as Somali women. The media has been pushing for black guy soso ha. The dating seen is easy for you guys with your willing to put in effort.

Asian females go for rich men at least unlike cheap females.

Look at what she'd do for rich ****. :ohhhdamn::lawd:

53lu9IPzcfXI17troXo-CY_6HgN5lM7_T6dHi_FV48c.gif

you know she diovvbred him and there is romours tony blair banged her and she took half his money, apparently he was on his privbate ship with tony blair as guest and he went to make a phone call and he caught tony touching and kising her, and she was happy, i mean dude is like 90 years so i dont blame her and she is chinese , murdock was very unhappy about how she used him and left him

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

Are u deluded? Faraxs jump for joy? More Somali women marry out then faraxs.
Faraxs don’t bash Somali women on a public social media platform. While xalimos have been doing it to the point ajanabis have started to notice.

Are there any interracial couples on YouTube with a farax? Or farax making a video about the pros and cons of interracial marriage while a mixed child is sleeping in the next room?
Are faraxs constantly on social media begging to be apart of w so called race?

Is there any not even a majority Muslim country, any country where majority of the people are of the same ethnicity where a man from another country who is fresh out of jail for serving a sentence for murder comes out goes to their country and marry there women who is most likely a virgin? I use to think Arabs believing women having half the brain of a male brain was disrespectful but That same mentality I use have is why xalimos are being used as jail bait for converts by the leaders of the local masjids who won’t hand over there own women.

Lol somalinimo is not attached to your proximity to Somali men. Who do you incels think you are? The only xalimo who I know who is married to a criminal is married to a Somali man wallahi. You idiots are so detached from reality it’s insane. Anyway what happened to your YouTube career lol? Not getting enough views?

True. If they really cared about the Somali community they would be worried about the amount of Somali guys that have unfortunately succumbed to the 'road man' lifestyle. Not about stripping women of their nationality, because they dared to marry out.

On sspot their Somalinino is based on controlling Somali women, rather than controlling their nafs. Lets be real most of the bad rep we have is due to some of the delinquent behaviour of some of the Faraaxs.

I'm all for Somalinino, but if Somalinimo involves Somali men bashing women for not adhering to a standard that they themselves are nowhere near, then they can keep their Somalinimo.

Its about time Ashy Abdis practised what they preach.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
True. If they really cared about the Somali community they would be worried about the amount of Somali guys that have unfortunately succumbed to the 'road man' lifestyle.

On sspot their Somalinino is based on controlling Somali women, rather than controlling their nafs. Lets be real most of the bad rep we have is due to some of the delinquent behaviour of some of the Faraaxs.

I'm all for Somalinino, but if Somalinimo involves Somali men bashing women for not adhering to a standard that they themselves are nowhere near, then they can keep their Somalinimo.

Its about time Ashy Abdis practised what they preach.
no the problem isnt ashy abdi roadmen the problem is the fact that
somalis dont controll thier women

the reason these roadmen exist is becouse they all come from sinlge mother households

the single mothers create an unbearable environment at their dysfunctional home that
pushes these kids to go out in to the street

somalispot men are spot on in thier diagnosis of the problem in our community

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why are the abdiexitters angry

You moved on

We moved on

Don’t look back in anger, move on ashys
Abdiexiteers? Lmao, you funny. You lost the argument and now you tryna avoid it

Horta, how is your Jamaican buddy?:hmm:

Do you take care of him?

Do you cook plantains for him?
Igu salaam:siilaanyolaugh:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
They start running back to Somali men but then they realize Somali men don't marry second-hand women especially when they got used by foreign men.

That’s what faraxs keep repeating but I know quite a few Somali women who married a foreigner and somehow married a Somali guy after divorcing their ajnabi husband. Even Muna Kay the MP who has a child by her cadaan ex husband got married to a rich Somali guy. Just admit it Ashy Abdis will marry anyone :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending