Somali girl tells the truth about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
The parents would rather she be with a revert bum than a somali bum thats the reality
:faysalwtf:Atleast with a Somali bum you know his tribe and family so he can’t really get away with doing your daughter wrong :ayaanswag:a revert Excon on the other hand is tantamount to killing her yourself, I wouldn’t even trust them with five dollars imagine trusting him with your daughter:mugshotman::ileycry:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The parents would rather she be with a revert bum than a somali bum thats the reality
So, the issue is with the parents and not xaliimos? Arranged marriages you mean?

So, all those insults, and bashing of somali men on twitter wasn't their fault but the parents' faults?.hmmm
Interesting info!

So, you read people's minds? Interesting. Else how would you know all somali parents' minds:cosbyhmm:

Now that's what I call a fabricated BS.
Just waiting for another bs. Another one, Mr Mercury!:hmm:

You do know some girls marry a revert cause they probably dont live in an area with alot of Somalis

Or because the area she lives in are filled with bum somalis
Mercury..... you are female aren't you? the trend on this site is that you must doubt everyone that states their gender on this site. First knowles saying she's a male with that "call me abo shit" and now you actin feminine as hell and white knighting too much.

:ulyin:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So, the issue is with the parents and not xaliimos? Arranged marriages you mean?

So, all those insults, and bashing of somali men on twitter wasn't their fault but the parents' faults?.hmmm
Interesting info!

So, you read people's minds? Interesting. Else how would you know all somali parents' minds:cosbyhmm:

Now that's what I call a fabricated BS.
Just waiting for another bs. Another one, Mr Mercury!:hmm:

I Said some Einstein

Muji

VIP
She's probably had an affair with all those mentioned, else how would she know if they're all bad!

As you can see, she is putting the blame on xaliimos and cussing them a lot. If you have eyes and can understand somali, you can see that.

All in all, she's is fed up with xaliimos who are being too easy with every race hence the term(cheap and clean).

Please read between the lines and stop picking random things. Get the gist of it!

Get the gist of it as in ignore the part where she lists you alongside criminal reverts as people Somali women shouldn’t marry.

Anyway no one cares what this loud mouth xalimo says we just find it funny that you’re taking it oh so seriously when she also insults Somali men.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Some somali parents would rather see the daughter marrying a revert than from a certain tribe
isnt that embarrassing though

giving you're daughters to ajnabi crackheads drug deelers and ex cons
how do you think other people or other Muslims would look at the somali community as a whole

with the somali its not that shameful for the family and also you know his tribe his family and his background with a ajnabi you never know
all in all its more safe less shamefull and a lot better

you realy cant make that argument mercury this is beyond embarrassing

Mercury

VIP
Mercury..... you are female aren't you? the trend on this site is that you must doubt everyone that states their gender on this site. First knowles saying she's a male with that "call me abo shit" and now you actin feminine as hell and white knighting too much.

:ulyin:

No im a somali Guy only difference is that im not sensitive and easily offended
Over stupid shit like what a random xaliimo marries

I find more somali guys embarrassing than girls

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I find more somali guys embarrassing than girls
Wtf!
kDl6tZl.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No im a somali Guy only difference is that im not sensitive and easily offended
Over stupid shit like what a random xaliimo marries

I find more Somali guys embarrassing than girls
what so marrying ex cons reverts and prisoners with a life sentence is not embarrassing
especially since thier broke as f*ck and likely dint even pay mehr
with a prison record they dont have a job or any money

it just make Somali girls cheep and clean is that not embarrassing
Somali girls getting labelled as cheep and clean

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Get the gist of it as in ignore the part where she lists you alongside criminal reverts as people Somali women shouldn’t marry.

Anyway no one cares what this loud mouth xalimo says we just find it funny that you’re taking it oh so seriously when she also insults Somali men.
At this point, it's better off if you repeat or return to those ESL classes you dodged. You're interpreting words on your own, I didn't say that. Basically, misinterpretation!!!:manny:

Last edited:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
She's probably had an affair with all those mentioned, else how would she know if they're all bad!

As you can see, she is putting the blame on xaliimos and cussing them a lot. If you have eyes and can understand somali, you can see that.

All in all, she's is fed up with xaliimos who are being too easy with every race hence the term(cheap and clean).

Please read between the lines and stop picking random things. Get the gist of it!

I'm not cherry picking here sxb i understood what she said in Somali but what bothers me is why would she include Somali men in that negative list. I'm not buying her outburst.

Let me understand your position sxb. Are you against the term cheap and clean or xalimo marrying ajnabi ?
If you are against the term cheap and clean then i agree with you but i'm against Somali women marrying ajnabi and insulting Somali men.

This girl just insulted you and angry at the xalimos entertaining you for attention, let that sink in sxb.

:farmajoyaab:

Mercury

VIP
what so marrying ex cons reverts and prisoners with a life sentence is not embarrassing
especially since thier broke as f*ck and likely dint even pay mehr
with a prison record they dont have a job or any money

it just make Somali girls cheep and clean is that not embarrassing
Somali girls getting labelled as cheep and clean

Like I Said what a random xaliimo dont mean shit to me youre making it like 100s somali girls are marrying reverts

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Like I Said what a random xaliimo dont mean shit to me youre making it like 100s somali girls are marrying reverts
still we need to condemn those marriages,
its true hundreds are marrying ex cons and reverts becouse we dont speak up against it, lets speak out against it starting from today

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
i'm against Somali women marrying ajnabi and insulting Somali men.
That's what the whole point was about.

As for cheap and clean; the term wasn't even coined or created by me, so idc those who're referred to as cheap and clean unless they are xaliimos who don't indulge in those filthy clout of insulting their own men.We almost on the same track, but good on you for explanaining and making it clear

Mercury

VIP
How come you guys care so much about what a random somali girl marries a revert?

As guys you should feel more embarrased by

-somali fathers who sit in cofee shops like its their day job instead of being with their wife and kids

-Somali teens who kill one another or who sell drugs or go in and outta jail

- old men that leaves his kids and wife behind to Marry an 18 year old back home

Stuff like that is far more danaging to the somali community

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How come you guys care so much about what a random somali girl marries a revert?

As guys you should feel more embarrased by

-somali fathers who sit in cofee shops like its their day job instead of being with their wife and kids

-Somali teens who kill one another or who sell drugs or go in and outta jail

- old men that leaves his kids and wife behind to Marry an 18 year old back home

Stuff like that is far more danaging to the somali community
What a way to change the whole thread!

Could you start a thread about this. I would be willing to debate you and show it to you who's more damaging to the community. In the meantime, respond to my posts in here or just leave 'em without derailing the whole topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.