Somali girl talks about ‘hair politics’

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
thats not what a majority of black people say. once they see my hair
I'm not saying that you have black people hair, but your hair is certainly closer to them than the typical Somali hair which is closer to this:

2lDqv10.jpg

World

VIP
Damn that's exactly my hair.
Yeah I've got that type of hair as well. It's the most common Somali hair type, after that I would say straight hair is the most common, then timo Madow(not like other black people though) at last.

Somali girls can't fight for 'hair politics', it's disingenuous..
The girl comes on bbc to say that all her life she's been told that she has good hair
Is this a new form of humble bragging:mjlol:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Yeah I've got that type of hair as well. It's the most common Somali hair type, after that I would say straight hair is the most common, then timo Madow(not like other black people though) at last.

Sounds right my brother.

My hair is nice too but i remember getting bullied when i was younger by an angolese girl tho :damn:

And also went once to this black hair salon but you had 2 girls who were giving me evil eye while their hair got burned and braid and everything

Havent been to a hair salon in yeeaars
Where do you somalis go to to cut your hairs

KREAM

My hair is nice too but i remember getting bullied when i was younger by an angolese girl tho :damn:

And also went once to this black hair salon but you had 2 girls who were giving me evil eye while their hair got burned and braid and everything

Now I cut it on my own. But in T.Dot I go to Somalis. In the U.S I go to Cape Verdes and Puerto Ricans. I don't trust Madows with my hair. I've incurred their spite before. Be careful my sis.

Now I cut it own. But in T.Dot I go to Somalis. In the U.S I go to Cape Verdes and Puerto Ricans. I don't trust Madows with my hair. I've incurred their spite before. Be careful my sis.

She fucked up my hair wallahi
She cut it down uneven
Then last year i let it cut by this cadaan friend who is also in fashion business and hair salon stuff for her job

But now i really need a real coiffeur
But here in holland the only choices i got are cadaan or madow tbh

KREAM

She fucked up my hair wallahi
She cut it down uneven
Then last year i let it cut by this cadaan friend who is also in fashion business and hair salon stuff for her job

But now i really need a real coiffeur
But here in holland the only choices i got are cadaan or madow tbh

It's best to trust the cadaans or watch tutorials and do it yourself. They won't cut your hair with cuqdad we can give the cadaans that much. I cut it myself personally

It's best to trust the cadaans or watch tutorials and do it yourself. They won't cut your hair with cuqdad we can give the cadaans that much. I cut it myself personally

Cadaans are crazy tbh they dont even fix their own curls how could they do mine

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

wow.
i just get " you aint got nigga hair" or "why your hair feel different" i don't remember getting any evil eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending