Somali girl talks about ‘hair politics’

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Proximity to whiteness
#navigate
# spaces
#artist or poet

SJW with a suugo degree in politics or arts alert .

That said , she looks nice . However , why would you spend 9 hours on braids when you hair is curly to soft ?

She is culturally appropriating !

:drakelaugh::pachah1::russ:

World

VIP
#Proximity to whiteness
#navigate
# spaces
#artist or poet

That said , she looks nice . However , why would you spend 9 hours on braids when you hair is curly to soft ?

Only people with Madow hair should braid their hair, not average Somalis.

Only people with Madow hair should braid their hair, not average Somalis.
Somalis and other horners have their own braiding style even when the hair is not as coarse . I don’t think it requires putting in any fake hair in .
In Somali nomadic culture a girl with “ timo tidcan “ was considered a sign of unmarried girl worthy of courting .

BANTU

+op MVLI
#Proximity to whiteness
#navigate
# spaces
#artist or poet

:mjlol: some Somali girls are begging it too hard

But Somalis in native Somali lands all braid their hair from time to time, no matter the hair type, braids aren't only for kinky hair uno :drakewtf:

Also everyone in the West puts in extensions, even whites
Funny thing , most hair shops are owned by lee young , raj Singh or saddam mansour :bell:

2_1358269172_540x540.jpg

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Somalis and other horners have their own braiding style even when the hair is not as coarse . I don’t think it requires putting in any fake hair in .
In Somali nomadic culture a girl with “ timo tidcan “ was considered a sign of unmarried girl worthy of courting .

Is this really true or is you making things up? :gaasdrink:

Braiding hair causes your hairline to recede and gives you traction alopecia. Somalis with big foreheads should avoid braided hairstyles

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
...wtf is this? Our hair is our hair. Shes latching on to something that doesn't involve her. From what I understand Reer UK and the madows that live there don't get along typically. I wouldn't fight for people who despise me. :camby:

i don't understand why she gives a f*ck, black issues like hair aren't Somali issues (usually)

plus this topic has been talked about already, the natural movement, don't touch my hair etc

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
i don't understand why she gives a f*ck, black issues like hair aren't Somali issues (usually)

plus this topic has been talked about already, the natural movement, don't touch my hair etc

Some people White Knight to get into the spotlight walaal. I don't get it either.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Braiding hair causes your hairline to recede and gives you traction alopecia. Somalis with big foreheads should avoid braided hairstyles
First time i see somebody who knows what she’s talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts