Somali girl shows off with her earnings at Onlyfans

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Imagine buying nudes from that? She isn't even that good looking.

Imagine buying nudes from a person you will never meet or see? Acudubillah, wallahi some men need to be wiped out from the face of the Earth for being this desperate and gassing these hoes at the same time.

Its Ramadan man, so I don't want to insult her or waste my energy too much. I can only imagine what her forefathers are thinking right now in their graves. They are probably wondering how their lineage took a turn for the worst.

Marry a FOB they said. Marry a girl from back home they said.

FOB women back home are probably 1,000 times worse than Western women. Western women won't bother with you if they have nothing to gain from you in terms of a relationship, FOB women, on the other hand, will sell these Western-born men false dreams in terms of gaining a Western citizenship and then leave their asses for some other sucker to leech off when they manage to reach a Western country.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope she finds different way to make money, she sounds very smart and articulate and I am sure she could do well in a more respectable profession. Hopefully she realizes her worth :)

Trending

Latest posts