Somali girl shows off with her earnings at Onlyfans

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Just admit she is a low IQ baboon :draketf:

She's actually young, came out of a bitter divorce and her kid was taking away from her. She is not in her best mind and I believe those around her should guide her in her hour of need, not encourage her to do destructive behavior. we all make poor choices but we must learn from them :)

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
She's actually young, came out of a bitter divorce and her kid was taking away from her. She is not in her best mind and I believe those around her should guide her in her hour of need, not encourage her to do destructive behavior. we all make poor choices but we must learn from them :)

How the hell u know her? :)
U secret admirer who watched all of her vids?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There women who survive bombings, are widows, help their family and still don't do this

She is unapologetic and spreading her evil to other girls while bragging about her dh1lonimo

How can you defend this :bell:

Whaaaat jiron knows her daaamn

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Samaalic Era

I am not defending her sxb, just saying there's more to her action. I believe it's a cry for help and those in a position to do so, should. :)

@Jaydaan, I don't personally know her but she use to promote fashion and talk about her life. It wasn't this extreme, I hope she gets the help she needs :)

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Dm me nayaa
1588251208187.gif

Latest posts