Somali girl shows off with her earnings at Onlyfans

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
sis what's "OnlyFans" ? I'm scared of googling it.

Onlyfans is a platform where you can sell nudes or explicit videos. Wait, ha ordin... thats what i thought lmfaoo I just googled it for you... while it is popular in the adult entertainment industry it is basically a platform where you can sell your content. Whatever it may be.

It's a place where simps and thöts congregate. It is like looking into the lowest forms of humanity.
It's a website where natural born suckers are parted with their money by e-***s
Onlyfans is a platform where you can sell nudes or explicit videos. Wait, ha ordin... thats what i thought lmfaoo I just googled it for you... while it is popular in the adult entertainment industry it is basically a platform where you can sell your content. Whatever it may be.

...:tacky: oh.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Only fans people are known to lie about money. How much do people pay 10 dollars a month? How she made 4K in 6 days?
Huuuno she has a lot of horny followers on sc. Never estimate the buying power of horny repressed men.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Can you guys, please refrain from promoting this kind of filth....

Shes a dh1lo, no denying that, and if she wants to be one, so be it. However, we shouldn't give her a platform. Theres are kids on this site, and some girls, would get swayed by her immoral lifestyle.

She'd ought to be ashamed of herself. Wallahi, there was a time, when people were ashamed of their sinning ways, and would do it behind closed doors.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Shes a dh1lo, no denying that, and if she wants to be one, so be it. However, we shouldn't give her a platform. Theres are kids on this site, and some girls, would get swayed by her immoral lifestyle.

She'd ought to be ashamed of herself. Wallahi, there was a time, when people were ashamed of their sinning ways, and would do it behind closed doors.

True.

Still tho, do wanna hit it aboow?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

#SUPPORTSOMALIBUSINESSES

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Kkkkkk this nigga still coming for me cuz I called him khaniis :chrisfreshhah: .
What’s a Syrian mutt doing on a somali forum did u get exiled by both communities:hahaidiot:
Exiled?? Not at all it's just syria snd Afghanistan aren't safe to live at right now.
Oh and i heard you're married is that true?
I'm anti gay so i won't forgive till you tske it back

Trending