Somali girl shows off with her earnings at Onlyfans

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The worse part of this is she is spreading her evil to others

These type are to sent to the gallows in Islam for spreading corruption in the land:vo3yidw:

Jungle

VIP
Somalis do so much fuckery as it is. Let her do what she wants. Theres another 1 out there that literally puts on layers of clothes cabaaya over the top and poses suggestively chargin niggas.

That hoe nastexo too chargin for fake videos and she made bank :hova:

FOBS are worse than the diaspora. I always laugh when people try to claim people back home have "dhaqan and deen", the first instant someone back home lives alone in the West they become total khasaaro

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Well, shes making money moves, it’s all about the money as she said. She opened up her onlyfans on ramadan, why? Because she knows there are ppl like @CaliTedesse who go crazy whilst fasting. She made 4k in 6 days off of somalis waliba subxanaka ya cadhim. Allah magan!

Well, shes making money moves, it’s all about the money as she said. She opened up her onlyfans on ramadan, why? Because she knows there are ppl like @CaliTedesse who go crazy whilst fasting. She made 4k in 6 days off of somalis waliba subxanaka ya cadhim. Allah magan!

sis what's "OnlyFans" ? I'm scared of googling it.

Only fans people are known to lie about money. How much do people pay 10 dollars a month? How she made 4K in 6 days?

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Look a only fans account!!!!
After you're done paying could you give me the account log in?
20200428_230115.jpg

@Medulla @Odkac WRLD @Abdisamad3 @Ayaanle__ @Miro

Trending