Somali girl shot in eye protest

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
She went out of her way to protest something that has nothing to do with her. I’m sorry but that Xalimo deserved it :sass2:

Your answer: What

i called your mother somali you confused trash container
[/QUOTE]
Dude chillax my mom is not Somali :comeon: And I didn’t knew that Xalimo meant Somali mom. I just thought that it was a name that Somali guys use to joke about Somali girls the same way they use Farax for

Dude my mom is not Somali :comeon: And I didn’t knew that Xalimo meant Somali mom. I just thought that it was a name that Somali guys use to joke about Somali girls the same way they use Farax for
if you knew what xalimo means then why the apeshit respons
[/QUOTE]
I thought that you didn’t knew what I meant by: I consider woman and men to be Equal

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
She looked to be a teenager, when do teenagers make smart decisions? Did she deserve to be shot in the eye for that? Y’all got twisted morals this shit is whack. Y’all don’t even care about yo own blood being shot like animals on the streets.
People here don't pay attention to little details like that, I don't know if it's a Somali thing but they tend to live in a black and white world where everything is either good or bad, no in-between

Trending

Latest posts