Somali girl shot in eye protest

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Thank you for defending me sis, I really needed that :)
Also if you’re gonna play a seventeen year old female lose the arrogance and replace it with new insults and deflection instead of trying to justify wrong :kanyeshrug:
and if you’re gonna play the half Korean game at least post a fake eye or try a bit harder with the Korean :kodaksmiley:
Add an ounce of angst and maybe soft core edgy humor and you’d be set
Also drop the immaturity ploy

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If she stayed at home, this wouldn't have happened. Instead, she chose to go outside and risk her life during a pandemic to join looters protesting something that isn't her business. I can't muster any sympathy for someone like that. She's lucky to even be alive.
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "There will be afflictions (in the near future) during which a sitting person will be better than a standing one, and the standing one will be better than the walking one, and the walking one will be better than the running one, and whoever will expose himself to these afflictions, they will destroy him. So whoever can find a place of protection or refuge from them, should take shelter in it."

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ،‏.‏ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ وَحَدَّثَنِي صَالِحُ بْنُ كَيْسَانَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ سَتَكُونُ فِتَنٌ الْقَاعِدُ فِيهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ الْقَائِمِ، وَالْقَائِمُ فِيهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ الْمَاشِي، وَالْمَاشِي فِيهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ السَّاعِي، مَنْ تَشَرَّفَ لَهَا تَسْتَشْرِفْهُ، فَمَنْ وَجَدَ فِيهَا مَلْجَأً أَوْ مَعَاذًا فَلْيَعُذْ بِهِ ‏"‏‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 7081
In-book reference : Book 92, Hadith 32
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 202
(deprecated numbering scheme)

Tbh idc about it anymore. They can believe me if they want to and if they don’t believe me then that’s their own problem. I just wish that they would stop this :(
Audhubillah, you're either some demented kpop tranny in a dress or a very confused young lady dealing with some personal trauma. Get help, I'm not even being sarcastic wallahi.

Tbh idc about it anymore. They can believe me if they want to and if they don’t believe me then that’s their own problem. I just wish that they would stop this :(
We will stop once you admit your name is Hodan not Chae-Won and your parents are most likely both from the same sub-clan let alone ethnicity

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Audhubillah, you're either some demented kpop tranny in a dress or a very confused young lady dealing with some personal trauma. Get help, I'm not even being ironic wallahi.
It’s a troll you doqon
Decent effort but minimal understanding and emotional intelligence :kodaksmiley:

I can’t do anything about it tbh :////// I’m not like that at all and I just can’t act that way
Oh really?? Your posts beg to differ. :hova:
I didn’t say that smartass, I just said that Somali guys are the worst flirters, are you this triggered by it? Seems like it applies to you if you are this triggered by it :hillarybiz:
Uhm yeah going by their sources would be the most logical thing to do since the rest of the world doesn’t know? Why’s re you acting dumb and stupid.
AsIaNs ARENT all the same either idiot.

someone who’s Uyghur isn’t the same as
someone who’s from The Philippines
Wait I’m sorry “YOU”???? I’m not chinese so idk why you think it is my fault. You’re an idiot and go educate yourself please. You don’t even know what you are talking about
Nope. I needed to research it on my own since they intentionally skip a lot of parts,
Like the lynching that happened in the 40s
Salty? Seems like it. I’m proud of what I do and for what I believe in and what i support. I’m proud of the fact that I am not silenced and have the rights to talk and to educate others on serious matters
You* specifically don’t care. And if you really didn’t care then you wouldn’t have replied to this thread or said anything.
Disgusting and a ignorant remark you made there sir/mis.

african Americans recently got their rights after FIGHTING for their rights. The government doesn’t help them as much as they prioritise white Americans. Livinf in a county and being around people who hate you for who you are is a living hell.
In terms of nationality they are. Ethnically they are from Niger-Congo. Their nationality is Somali!
he was in his car and he was forced to get out of his car. Please recheck your information and educate yourself
To find jobs in this world, they need to work twice as harder them the average white man.
You do realise that not everyone is like that? Judging others based on some idiots on racists forum is bad.

the innocent man that got killed didn’t do any wrong to us.
May Allah forgive you for your ignorant and stupid mind.

what will you gain from this? Islam teaches us to be kind and to be helpful to others
Again not everyone is like that and not everyone is idiotic like this either. Educate yourself
“Bilal ibn Rabah (may Allah bless him) is one of the most illustrious names in the Islamic history. A Negro slave originally from Ethiopia , Bilal is an evident story of Islam’s respect for human equality, anti-racism and social equity.”.
bilal was a Ethiopian of Niger-Congo descent. Ethiopia consist of a lot of different ethnic groups.
Nope that’s not true. Bilal was of Niger Congo descent. His features got mentioned a lot too. He’s not mixed and WASNT cushitic or Habesha
niger Congo descendants are called by ignorant Somalis “Bantu’s”. And they live in Ethiopia
His father wasn’t Arab. Ask any Islamic scholar.

he was said to have a flat nose, and a extremely dark skin.

Arabs mention him as a “negro” slave.
Niger Congo is “Bantu”. Smartass.

he’s known to be a “Bantu” slave. Bilal is mentioned as a negro slave in Arabic countries.
Ethiopia was called Habesha and Abyssinia in the past. Don’t throw nonsense out of your mouth
Search it up. Every Islamic site refers him to be a Negro black slave from Habesha/Abyssinia which is current Ethiopia. You clearly dont know anything about this topic. Ethiopia changed their names a lot of times
READ it again idiot
“This toponym was derived from the Latinized form of their old name ancient Habash.”
Nope they live in Southern Ethiopia near south sudan
He wasn’t. Every Arabic Muslim knows that he’s was a slave of niger Congo descent. They specifically call him a “negro slave”.
He wasn’t. He was a tall dark skinned man with coily hair and a broad nose.

that was his description
So you are calling black people garbage? You do know that Allah created all of us and you are calling the people he love garbage?
Its called being a human. :) you are inhuman so you wouldn’t know that
I’m NOT Isaaq. The british didn’t treat the northern somalis that well either. Search it up.
Yeah you clearly don’t know what you are talking about.

The only ones who got praised were the southern Somalis since they didn’t give up easily and fought till the end. The northern Somalis were against the British who had way more powerful weapons
you guys gave up extremely easily.
Uhm hold on what :cryinglaughsmiley: They did the exact same thing to you guys and even used BOMBS.

i’m sorry but you shouldn’t be delusional
Seems like you are bitter idiot :hillarybiz:
They signed a treatment because they lost immediately
To all of you anti black and racist idiots.

If you don’t like me or the content I post about, then leave, I never asked for you Guys to comment on my threads and make fun of horrible happenings in history.

you can simply ignore me and ignore the stuff I post. I’m a fighter for all, a liberal and a feminist. If you guys have a problem with me then leave me and ignore me
I don’t use the term “black” because that’s a term white racist people used against people of African decent, same reason as to why I never use the N word, a racial slur that was used by white supremacy to de humanise those of African decent. That’s the reason why I refer african Americans as African Americans.
[/QUOTE]
You do realise that AA make up 1/3 of all Muslims in the US? You are generalising a whole Ethnic group without KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

I care for ALL humans who go through injustice and murder mass killings unlike people like you who cherry pick the people they want to stand up for and ignore the innocent people who didn’t do anything wrong. Almost no one stood up for the killings the Sikhs, Manchurians and Christian Palestinian are going through. We shouldn’t cherry pick the people we want to stand up for. We should fight for ALL people who go through horrible things everyday.

Did you even knew that China is currently committing Ethnic cleansing and is getting rid of the Uyghur’s, Tibetans and Manchurians? Did you knew that India killed thousands of Sikhs not long ago? do you realise that the Atlantic Slave trade included Senegalese muslims who were forced to eat pork, drink alchohol and were forced to leave their religion and forget their culture and language? Do you even realise what people go through everyday?. We are all one race and we all are humans at the end of the day. We shouldn’t cherry pic, we should stand up for EVERYONE. You sound hypocritical & ignorant.
What would have happened if she died? Would you still say the same? She stranded up for her fellow human beings and obviously fought against racism and mistreatments. Smt YOU can learn from
Exactly, even if these idiots think we are above them we are always second.
Somali men don’t have a good reputation either :comeon: Sit your ass down you are just embarrassing yourself
Nope! I never give up on anything :) I’ll just spread awareness and positivity. And I sincerely hope for you guys to understand it one day :it0tdo8:
According to idiotic white people back then* you were judged first by your skin; not by your skull. Most of them didn’t care and if they did then they wouldn’t have colonised east Africa :hillarybiz:

Trending

Latest posts