Somali girl shot in eye protest

He wasn’t a thug. You should recheck the stuff you are saying, you’re judging him based of his ethnicity? Without any proof? Be ashamed of yourself.
You do realise that you are always second? White supremacists wouldn’t care about where you came from, they’ll judge you based on you skin.
No one gives a rats ass about white racists.. And yes blacks do commit more crime compared to the average citizens, they also act violent and defiant when the police stops them and once they get knocked the f*ck out for acting up then they cry racism.

AA negroids are wild beasts who deserve to be humiliated and brutalized by our fellow caucasians
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH FELLOW CAUCASIANS???

you do realise that Somalis ARENT even included in the Arabic/Islamic world?? We are called Sub Saharan Africans. If you read the Quran then you would know that Noach had 3 sons: Jafet, Sem, and Ham. Sem was “Semitic” Jafet children were “Indo-Europeans (basically white) while Ham was “Hamatic”. Ham children were black people and his children were: Canaan, Cush, Phut, Mizraim.

well let’s put the Religion outside of this and go the scientific way:

there are 3 classifications of race: Mongloid, Negroid and Caucasoid.
Somali people belong to the Negroid scale and are of Cushitic decent

you do realise that Somalis ARENT even included in the Arabic/Islamic world?? We are called Sub Saharan Africans. If you read the Quran then you would know that Noach had 3 sons: Jafet, Sem, and Ham. Sem was “Semitic” Jafet children were “Indo-Europeans (basically white) while Ham was “Hamatic”. Ham children were black people and his children were: Canaan, Cush, Phut, Mizraim.

Somali people belong to the Negroid scale and are of Cushitic depends (being the children of Ham).
Wallahi billahi iyo tallahi negroids ma nihiin, laakin adiga waad tahay aad iyo aad asal ah. Khasaaro.

Don't you have a protest to participate in Negroid :mjlol:

Someone’s mad? Does it hurt to know that you are black? Self haters at its best. You can’t hate and deny the skin colour you are born with idiots :comeon: .

I used the race scale to prove it to y’all. It isn’t a good system but it will help those racists here to shut their mouth up and accept the fact that they are what they are

1477752292-image-zps0843aaba.jpg

images
Not included in the Muslim world?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
This is fucked, pray for her. I don’t want to see any messed up replies, this is a young girl and no one deserves that.

You see and hear gun shots and instead of running away, you walk to the shooter like moths fly to light.
1590699379618.gif

images (59).jpg

Good I needed a sugerdady either way to pay for my stuff :hillarybiz:
I mean it!
I want to see you on the Frontline leading the protests, I'll also buy you a gopro cam, so you can record and send direct video on your social media.. Long live the negroids and down with the white devils :samwelcome:

Someone’s mad? Does it hurt to know that you are black? Self haters at its best. You can’t hate and deny the skin colour you are born with idiots :comeon: .

I used the race scale to prove it to y’all. It isn’t a good system but it will help those racists here to shut their mouth up and accept the fact that they are what they are
I was joking but with your measly IQ you weren't able to discern that. Aren't Asians supposed to be smart? I guess you got daddy's genes.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

The Quran doesn't say that, the Bible does. And going by your racial theory (which parrots old white supremacist sources), we are Caucasoid.

Trending

Latest posts