Somali girl shot in eye protest

May Allah give them the karma they deserve. These people deserve the karma for it. They are using their racist and ignorant agenda to make jokes/ they have no morals
What karma? Muslims don't believe in karma. And why are you doing this? He essentially said it wasn't her business (true), and she should've stayed home (also true). What's wrong with you?

So why isn’t the police officer in jail if actions have consequences? :comeon:
Exactly! We live in a world where white supremacists get the benefits. They won’t look at your ethnicity or what great things your country did. They’ll judge you for your skin colour and NOTHING else

Exactly! We live in a world where white supremacists get the benefits. They won’t look at your ethnicity or what great things your country did. They’ll judge you for your skin colour and NOTHING else
Not true. Sri Lankans tend to have an even darker skin tone than your run of the mill AA, yet you'll never hear of them being discriminated against. And don't paint America as the world. There are so many other countries.

Everyone one of you who put laughing reaction on a girl possible dead right now or blind forever need to rethink a lot of stuff. Is this what Islam believes in laughing at your fellow ummah being killed?

If she wasn't a madow-loving this wouldn't have happened would it? I for one salute those police officers for knocking some sense into her, hopefully

Not true. Sri Lankans tend to have an even darker skin tone than your run of the mill AA, yet you'll never hear of them being discriminated against. And don't paint America as the world. There are so many other countries.
Excuse me? There isn’t a whole big community of Sri Lankans in the US. Keep in mind that they will judge you on your skin colour. How lighter a person is, how much more benefit they’ll get in today’s society. When people talk about East Africans being beautiful they mean Ethiopia & Eritrea and they’ll skip Somalia most of the times since they are “too dark” to be considered Pretty enough as our neighbouring countries (that’s how people view it here).

If she wasn't a madow-loving ***** this wouldn't have happened would it? I for one salute those police officers for knocking some sense into her, hopefully
What would have happened if she died? Would you still say the same? She stranded up for her fellow human beings and obviously fought against racism and mistreatments. Smt YOU can learn from

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Again why isn’t the police officer paying for his actions and is instead being guarded by 200 police and swat at his house?
Because American police are bloodthirsty white supremacists. Why would anyone in their right mind ever join a violent protest with widespread looting against the same organization that choked a man out because he used a counterfeit $20 bill? You have to be suicidal.

What would have happened if she died? Would you still say the same? She stranded up for her fellow human beings and obviously fought against racism and mistreatments. Smt YOU can learn from

Risking ur life to protect a dead Madow thug is the ultimate embarrassment, when will u low iq madow-lovers actually grow a backbone smh

Excuse me? There isn’t a whole big community of Sri Lankans in the US. Keep in mind that they will judge you on your skin colour. How lighter a person is, how much more benefit they’ll get in today’s society. When people talk about East Africans being beautiful they mean Ethiopia & Eritrea and they’ll skip Somalia most of the times since they are “too dark” to be considered Pretty enough as our neighbouring countries (that’s how people view it here).
Somalis are of a similar skin tone to fellow Horn Horn Africans and Sudanis, there isn't a significant difference at all. I'm light myself though so I don't know why you added that. Maybe to victimise me? But my point was that skin colour isn't the only thing or a death sentence.

Risking ur life to protect a dead Madow thug is the ultimate embarrassment, when will u low iq madow-lovers actually grow a backbone smh
He wasn’t a thug. You should recheck the stuff you are saying, you’re judging him based of his ethnicity? Without any proof? Be ashamed of yourself.
You do realise that you are always second? White supremacists wouldn’t care about where you came from, they’ll judge you based on you skin.

Well then a life lost in vain. I don't feel sorry for people who make stupid decisions like Tamir Rice.

He wasn’t a thug. You should recheck the stuff you are saying, you’re judging him based of his ethnicity? Without any proof? Be ashamed of yourself.
You do realise that you are always second? White supremacists wouldn’t care about where you came from, they’ll judge you based on you skin.
Why must you always bring white supremacists into this? You do know Somalis don't like foreigners at all, right? Whether they're white, black, brown or yellow they're all the same to us.

She looked to be a teenager, when do teenagers make smart decisions? Did she deserve to be shot in the eye for that? Y’all got twisted morals this shit is whack. Y’all don’t even care about yo own blood being shot like animals on the streets.
If you go and join hooligans looters you'll have to take the consequences.

AA negroids are wild beasts who deserve to be humiliated and brutalized by our fellow caucasians