Somali girl shot in eye protest

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If she stayed at home, this wouldn't have happened. Instead, she chose to go outside and risk her life during a pandemic to join looters protesting something that isn't her business. I can't muster any sympathy for someone like that. She's lucky to even be alive.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If she stayed at home, this wouldn't have happened. Instead, she chose to go outside and risk her life during a pandemic to join looters protesting something that isn't her business. I can't muster any sympathy for someone like that. She's lucky to even be alive.

Cartman

reformed
She looked to be a teenager, when do teenagers make smart decisions? Did she deserve to be shot in the eye for that? Y’all got twisted morals this shit is whack. Y’all don’t even care about yo own blood being shot like animals on the streets.

Cartman

reformed
Everyone one of you who put laughing reaction on a girl possible dead right now or blind forever need to rethink a lot of stuff. Is this what Islam believes in laughing at your fellow ummah being killed?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She looked to be a teenager, when do teenagers make smart decisions? Did she deserve to be shot in the eye for that? Y’all got twisted morals this shit is whack. Y’all don’t even care about yo own blood being shot like animals on the streets.
We aren't African Americans so we're not going to do the dindu nuffin routine. She's more than old enough to know what she was doing. She's now paying the price and her absent parents will pay her medical bills.

Cartman

reformed
We aren't African Americans so we're not going to do the dindu nuffin routine. She's more than old enough to know what she was doing. She's now paying the price and her absent parents will pay her medical bills.
Again why isn’t the police officer paying for his actions and is instead being guarded by 200 police and swat at his house?

My own blood? Not at all. And he wasn't in the wrong. Not her business. Wallahi I knew this was coming. Especially with how many people were getting them to the face.

Apollo

VIP
Still remember this protester who lost his hand during the yellow vest protests:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again why isn’t the police officer paying for his actions and is instead being guarded by 200 police and swat at his house?
Why were these morgans out late at night knowing well that rubber bullets and tear gas were being used? The National Guard will probably be coming in and put an end to all this soon anyways.

We already know this, no need for a new thread. Hopefully she gets no permanent damage. She is dumb but still a somali so wish her all the best and a fast recovery.

Everyone one of you who put laughing reaction on a girl possible dead right now or blind forever need to rethink a lot of stuff. Is this what Islam believes in laughing at your fellow ummah being killed?
May Allah give them the karma they deserve. These people deserve the karma for it. They are using their racist and ignorant agenda to make jokes/ they have no morals

Trending