Somali girl REFUSES to give HEAD after smoking his weed; Somali guy goes APE SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
The amount of degeneracy in this video, akhis. If it isn't obvious, when a guy asks you for neck, don't take up his private invites without expecting to give neck. In his worst case scenario he ends up disappointed and loses a few dollars on weed. Worst case scenario for her is exponentially worse so she should be smarter about it. The guy is a future name on the sex offenders list. She's a fucking idiot for publicly posting this though. Neither came out of this looking better.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I expect a spike in the Halimos for Brad movement in 2017. Too many potential rapists in the Somali community.

Loads of potential rapists in this thread smh

I shouldn't be surprised what with the grooming scandals in the UK and somali rapists gangs in Scandinavia. :hemad: In fact I've heard that the youths back home like to spend their days luring girls outside at night so they can rape them :mjkkk:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He should've offered to eat her out. Sometimes you must improvise on the spot.

I must admit that it is very difficult and upsetting to be refused a siil when you are soooooo effing horny.

In my life I have never crossed the line. I've used persuasion and deceit to get it.

Yes I've gotten on top of a girl and she pleaded with me not to enter and she led out this maskiin voice ( like she was abt to cry) and so I got off of her and kissed and carcassed her ( she was my gf at the time and my first female-to-be....I'm on to my 3rd now).

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Loads of potential rapists in this thread smh

I shouldn't be surprised what with the grooming scandals in the UK and somali rapists gangs in Scandinavia. :hemad: In fact I've heard that the youths back home like to spend their days luring girls outside at night so they can rape them :mjkkk:

Hargeisa recently had an epidemic of rapes brought upon by this dhaqancelis kid and local kids he made friends with. They were finally arrested and guess what the parents of the Canadian tried to do ? They tried to apply pressure on the SL government by telling Canada that their child has been arrested by a kangaroo court in a nonsense regional administration. He was under age btw

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
She would have allowed him to go balls deep if he was a Tyrone brother lol . she acting qaali kulaha why you treating your own like that

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hargeisa recently had an epidemic of rapes brought upon by this dhaqancelis kid and local kids he made friends with. They were finally arrested and guess what the parents of the Canadian tried to do ? They tried to apply pressure on the SL government by telling Canada that their child has been arrested by a kangaroo court in a nonsense regional administration. He was under age btw

Did he get a harsh sentence?

Btw Dhaqan Celis rarely works

See this is what i mean :ohlord::snoop:

Some parents need to realise that their kid isn't an innocent lil snow flake. How is he suppose learn his lesson if he's not punished... He just gonna go out and rape some more. I feel bad for the victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts