Somali girl REFUSES to give HEAD after smoking his weed; Somali guy goes APE SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Belgians were truly something else... All the atrocities they committed in Congo :ohlord: I don't understand how they managed to slip under the radar. They need to be dragged along with all the other colonial empires smh

Avenue Terveuren and Avenue Louis were built on all the recourses/ wealth stolen from Congo.... Many of the brussels most grandious buildings were funded from the proceeds of rubber, ivory and timber

They are far more blunt with their racism too. They're very 'un-PC' compared to the UK and the Netherlands. They're very casual about voicing their disdain for Moroccans and Turks. They're also casual about their use of 'neger'. If you ever call them out on it, they'll just feign ignorance. On the upside, if they're cool with you, they're cool with you. Not much of the two-faced shit you can find in some of the other European countries. I don't understand how they've managed to slide by undetected. I can barely recall a single time they've been brought up when Black people talk about colonialism.

They are far more blunt with their racism too. They're very 'un-PC' compared to the UK and the Netherlands. They're very casual about voicing their disdain for Moroccans and Turks. They're also casual about their use of 'neger' also. If you ever call them out on it, they'll just feign ignorance. On the upside, if they're cool with you, they're cool with you. Not much of the two-faced shit you can find in some of the other European countries. I don't understand how they've managed to slide by undetected. I can barely recall a single time they've been brought up when Black people talk about colonialism.

They use neger too? Lmao :mjlol:
I thought it was a danish thing kkkkkk

Brussel is a beautiful city but all I could think of was how much human misery went into funding that nice luxurious building lmao I wonder if they teach any of their colonial involvment in their schools? Or do they just gloss over it? it actually pisses me off how they got away with it... Don't they have that racist black pete holiday every year too lmao or is that only a dutch thing

Ngl I hate when ppl act dumb with their racism lol fucking cunts always manage to make u look crazy.
clear.png

Brussel is a beautiful city but all I could think of was how much human misery went into funding that nice luxurious building lmao I wonder if they teach any of their colonial involvment in their schools? Or do they just gloss over it? it actually pisses me off how they got away with it... Don't they have that racist black pete holiday every year too lmao or is that only a dutch thing

Ngl I hate when ppl act dumb with their racism lol fucking cunts always manage to make u look crazy.
clear.png

Belgium stinks the little bastard child of Holland :susp::hova:

Belgium stinks the little bastard child of Holland :susp::hova:

Wallahi imma take every opportunity to drag em from now on :birdman:

Fucking part time frogs... they r a little hybrid country with no real identity that's why they have like 4 national languages lmao

Their country being steam rolled in WW1 was due to all habbar and inkar the accumulated :deadosama:

Wallahi imma take every opportunity to drag em from now on :birdman:

Fucking part time frogs... they r a little hybrid country with no real identity that's why they have like 4 national languages lmao

Their country being steam rolled in WW2 was due to all habbar and inkar the accumulated :deadosama:

You know how the UK is what is to the US of A, yup Belgium is like that to Holland the very very ugly poor counter part, maybe not that poor but yup ugly ass people with small ugly ass country with shitty attitude, I would have a shit attitude too if I was as ugly as those stumpy beer drinking bastards.

Kanye

clear.png

Belgium is split in two Wallonia (French-speaking) and Flanders (Dutch-speaking north) The north is very similar to the Netherlands so I'm pretty sure they brushed over it while going more in-depth when it comes to things like the Atlantic slave trade and the Holocaust. I have no clue what the Belgian frogs are up to though. All I know is that they're poorer than the North.

Yeah they celebrate Sinterklaas too. I'm not quite sure to what extent but I really don't think it's much different from the Netherlands. Last I checked they changed (or wanted to change) Black Pete's appearance. I think they've ditched the unexplainable negro lips and nappy hair lmao. I remember they once tried to explain in class back in primary school. "Black Pete is black because he climbs through chimneys to deliver your presents! He also works on a steamboat for Sinterklaas." Nobody asked questions because Black Pete always brought confectioneries so all the kids loved him.
.:mjcry:
They are savage wallahi. Playing kids like that.

Belgium is split in two Wallonia (French-speaking) and Flanders (Dutch-speaking north) The north is very similar to the Netherlands so I'm pretty sure they brushed over it while going more in-depth when it comes to things like the Atlantic slave trade and the Holocaust. I have no clue what the Belgian frogs are up to though. All I know is that they're poorer than the North.

Yeah they celebrate Sinterklaas too. I'm not quite sure to what extent but I really don't think it's much different from the Netherlands. Last I checked they changed (or wanted to change) Black Pete's appearance. I think they've ditched the unexplainable negro lips and nappy hair lmao. I remember they once tried to explain in class back in primary school. "Black Pete is black because he climbs through chimneys to deliver your presents! He also works on a steamboat for Sinterklaas." Nobody asked questions because Black Pete always brought confectioneries so all the kids loved him.
.:mjcry:
They are savage wallahi. Playing kids like that.

Erg mensen of niet yaab :williamswtf:

I hope she learned the important lesson never to trust anyone like that. That guy is capable of well worse than just beating her up, he's a potential rapist.

Kanye

loool I just checked this guy's twitter feed. I thought he'd be getting dragged by all the xalimos on twitter but he's got the popular support :mjlol:

Lmao dude messed up. You dont ask a girl to give no neck like that. Its not something a girl will say yes unless she a super . You gota be in the moment and mood. epic fail for my nigga. Yung bucks aint even trying no more. You gota finese it. How u gona ask thro text. Lmao she aint even your girl.

Kanye

Knowing how direct he is, he probably slid in a couple DM's already. "Ayo shordy, watchu sayin? Don't even trip but let me axe you for some neck. I got that :z1banet: lemon haze"
Poor Sacdiya probably ain't on twitter no more. While this borderline retarded nigga raking in W's:francis:
Can't expose a nigga if he don't give a f*ck and exposed himself

VixR

Veritas
inb4 @dhegdheer and @VixR labels them future mothers of rapists

:dead:
Somalis don't rate rape as a crime. Fact.

I already knew this from happenings where this Somali deaf girl got raped by a Somali guy here, his family supported him and went to the girl's family to "settle it" as "Somali to Somali away from these gaals". Fortunately, the girl's family wasn't having that and pressed charges through the appropriate channels, and he served time. I know of another one that got away with same thing, but it was was a mentally retarded girl who btw became pregnant. Nothing happened to the guy at all bc they were the same clan. In fact, the guy's family moved across the country, and the girl's family is raising the child for her.

So u see I already had an idea.

Bribing rape victims is one thing, it was when I learned there were gang rape gangs running trains on FGM'd women back home that my opinion hit an ultimate low. The Liban neck for a blunt stock exchange doesn't come close to any of the above.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We have our own mechanisms to deal with crimes, however in our new Somalia rape will always be a capital offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending