Somali girl REFUSES to give HEAD after smoking his weed; Somali guy goes APE SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The punishment for rape should be execution or at least life in prison.

Paying off your victims? Basically a billionaire can rape any women he wants to with little impunity. Can you imagine that such a man would be able to rape multiple women and just pay them off?

What's money when a man who emotionally and physically traumatised you faced no repracutions?

It is true what i am saying, paying reparations help and studies have shown it.

Repairing the Harm Caused by Crime Each of the hallmark restorative justice processes -- victim offender mediation, community or family group conferencing, and peacemaking or sentencing circles -- ends with an agreement on how the offender will make amends for the harm caused by the crime. Two traditional criminal justice sanctions are used in restorative responses to crime: restitution and community service.

Studies have shown that restitution increases victim satisfaction with the justice process. Some studies have shown that the use of restitution was associated with reductions in recidivism. Other studies have shown that when restitution is determined during mediation,

Hah let me guess in all of those studies punitive justice was combined with restorative justice right? You're arguing for exclusive use of restorative justice right?

Which means your studies doesn't apply, different variables have been used to come to the conclusion presented in your source, nice try tho.

If you actually read it can be useful.:bell: You dont read anything i post or else you would have offered an informed opinion. Thats why i post these sources and information. You are just a close minded immature bigot

You have no idea what restorarive justice is, instead of humbling yourself and getting informed about it, you make uninformed prematurely casual assumptions, dismissals and judgements because it conflicts with your views.

That's rich coming from a guy who is essentially the definition of tone deaf! You basically stick your head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge any other world view apart from yours. lmao "someone post something that vaguely reads like an insult to somalis? quick pull up some source to show how much worse these other societies are! At least we're not as bad them lol Self criticisms and self reflection? whats that?" kkkkk

You use superfluous words to try an distract and hide the fact that all your arguments are circular and makes little sense, you grab whatever source you find and pass them of as your opinions. You take perfectly valid concepts and try to apply them where it wouldn't work. To lend credibility to your illogical arguments :ayaanswag:

Paying off your victims? Basically a billionaire can rape any women he wants to with little impunity. Can you imagine that such a man would be able to rape multiple women and just pay them off?

What's money when a man who emotionally and physically traumatised you faced no repracutions?

Society would be a sad state if that's how justice was conducted :tacky:

Can you imagine? Setting a price on a persons misery... That won't breed corruption and moral degradation at all, nope

Next thing you know rape will be seen as another form of expensive prostitution, just grab a random girl of the streets and pay ha family later :tacky:

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Hah let me guess in all of those studies punitive justice was combined with restorative justice right? You're arguing for exclusive use of restorative justice right?

Which means your studies doesn't apply, different variables have been used to come to the conclusion presented in your source, nice try tho.

What you even saying?

How can a study about the benefits of restitution be in combination with punitive? You are not making any sense.

You don't know what you are sayin, you just want start to beef or an argument.

That's rich coming from a guy who is essentially the definition of tone deaf! You basically stick your head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge any other world view apart from yours. lmao "someone post something that vaguely reads like an insult to somalis? quick pull up some source to show how much worse these other societies are! At least we're not as bad them lol Self criticisms and self reflection? whats that?" kkkkk

You use superfluous words to try an distract and hide the fact that all your arguments are circular and makes little sense, you grab whatever source you find and pass them of as your opinions. You take perfectly valid concepts and try to apply them where it wouldn't work. To lend credibility to your illogical arguments :ayaanswag:

:bell:Look its obvious you don't want an respectful intellectual discussion by exchanging views and you want to just argue just for the sake of arguing. You don't even want to entertain the idea of restorative justice for a sec to see what is is about.

So this is very pointless. let just end the convo here.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Imagine the man who just raped your sister or mother just chilling in the cafe going on with his life after he paid them money.

How can you as a red blooded male contain yourself from not murdering him?

I can't even fathom the agony a victim would go through seeing her rapist every day.

Dhabaal

Imagine the man who just raped your sister or mother just chilling in the cafe going on with his life after he paid them money.

If you murder him then how are you any different? if someone rapes your sister andyou murdered him then what the hell is the point, then u same as the rapist , possibly worse. and you did nothing to change what already happened. It is a well known fact that taking revenge never helped, it only brings u peace momentarily . Meaning, you are gonna imagine in your mind, if you can find someone who's responsible and punish them the same way then you gonna be at peace.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If you murder him then how are you any different? if someone rapes your sister andyou murdered him then what the hell is the point, then u same as the rapist , possibly worse. And u done nothing to change what already happened. It is a well known fact that revenge never helps, it only brings u peace momentarily
How are you better kulaha:bell:

When justice fails, revenge is the next best thing.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

I can't even fathom the agony a victim would go through seeing her rapist every day.
She doesn't even need to be your relative, seeing anyone get away with such a egrigous crime would boil the blood of anyone who's not a sociopath. A one time payment to escape actual justice makes a mockery out of restorative justice.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
She doesn't even need to be your relative, seeing anyone get away with such a egrigous crime would boil the blood of anyone who's not a sociopath. A one time payment to escape actual justice makes a mockery out of restorative justice.
Can you imagine such a man would be able to repeat the same erroneous crime again?? It just boils my blood.

What you even saying?

How can a study about the benefits of restitution be in combination with punitive? You are not making any sense.

You don't know what you are sayin, you just want start beef or an argument.

Because the offenders were allowed to reconcile with the victims after serving time in prison??? :what: not just pay money and then be on their way,

Arguing for the sake of argument? me never. I wouldn't engage with u unless I absolutely had to. Debating with u is tiresome, like running a marathon except it leave me with a migraine instead of all the health benefits :tacky:

No this subject is dear to me, I'm just taking time out of my busy schedule to correct ur wrong opinions and expand ur limited world view :icon lol:

:bell:Look its obvious you don't want an respectful intellectual discussion by exchanging views and you want to just argue just for the sake of arguing. You don't even want to entertain the idea of restorative justice for a sec to see what is is about.

So this is very pointless. let just end the convo here.

I have nothing against restorative justice , if it's used with other methods, not just on it's own... If you'd read any of my other posts carefully you'd see that. Diyya is what I have a problem with. Diyya should not be used as a basis for a justice system lmaoo in fact it can hardly be called restorative justice

Good day :idontlike:

Dhabaal

Are you seriously asking me the difference between a rapist and a person who kills his mothers rapist?
How are you better kulaha:bell:

When justice fails, revenge is the next best thing.

You are just gratifying personal feelings that are negative, by generating more violence thereby propagating what it might purport to prevent.

Even then in the qur'an it points out that restraint would be better. when one family would exterminate another for the crime of an individual, the tribe of the murdered family would take revenge on an entire tribe, and there was no end to it, no hope of resolving the issue. Qisas(Diya) was cited as a means of introducing a system of ethics that would evolve over time , in my opinion.

Best thing is to be able to accept what happened and try your hardest to move on, without that, your spirit is always gonna be broken.

Dhabaal

Because the offenders were allowed to reconcile with the victims after serving time in prison??? :what: not just pay money and then be on their way,

Arguing for the sake of argument? me never. I wouldn't engage with u unless I absolutely had to. Debating with u is tiresome, like running a marathon except it leave me with a migraine instead of all the health benefits :tacky:

How the f*ck do you reconcile with someone when you are locked in prison? He is looked up.

The study i posted has not thing to do with prison, prison prevents you from reconciling. What lets you reconcile is victim offender mediation,community conference, peacemaking, sentencing circles, community service etc.
Repairing the Harm Caused by Crime Each of the hallmark restorative justice processes -- victim offender mediation, community or family group conferencing, and peacemaking or sentencing circles -- ends with an agreement on how the offender will make amends for the harm caused by the crime. Two traditional criminal justice sanctions are used in restorative responses to crime: restitution and community service.

There is no debate you just argue and cuz you wanna blindly argue.

No this subject is dear to me, I'm just taking time out of my busy schedule to correct ur wrong opinions and expand ur limited world view :icon lol:

I have nothing against restorative justice , if it's used with other methods, not just on it's own... If you'd read any of my other posts carefully you'd see that. Diyya is what I have a problem with. Diyya should not be used as a basis for a justice system lmaoo in fact it can hardly be called restorative justice

Good day :idontlike:

Do you even read what i said. I have repeated that it's not simply diya,and there is not wrong with diya. I showed you a study on how restitution is highly beneficial for the victim.

Read my previous post again since you just like ignoring stuff that differs from your opinion.

Now Diya restitution isn't the only method of restorative justice in the Somali community

There are victim offender mediation and most common family group conferences. I mean isn't just simply diya and its funny how just ignored everything i wrote and only focused on that.

How the f*ck do you reconcile with someone when you are locked in prison? He is looked up.

The study i posted has not thing to do with prison, prison prevents you from reconciling. What lets you reconcile is victim offender mediation,community conference, peacemaking, sentencing circles, community service etc.

There is no debate you just argue and cuz you wanna blindly argue.

Do you even read what i said. I have repeated that it's not simply diya,and there is not wrong with diya. I showed you a study on how restitution is highly beneficial for the victim.

Read my previous post again since you just like ignoring stuff that differs from your opinion.

I had to go hunting for your lil source since you'd rather cherry pick quotes of it than provide the full link. Yes restitution is very beneficial.... When used on petty crimes such as shop lifting and vandalism. :bell:

And here I thought u were trying to pass of studies that shows the benefit of retribution/ RJ when used together, ileen this is much worse lmaooooo you want murderer and rapist to serve community service
clear.png

Sexual offences have been excluded from the RJ agenda: they are understood to be 'too sensitive' or 'too serious' to be handled by an RJ process
:dead:

RJ has not currently succeeded when applied to drug offences, sexual assault and domestic violence. South Australia and New Zealand have attempted RJ with juvenile sexual offenders.

:mjlol:

Problems that can arise when applying RJ

Victim safety As an informal process, RJ may put victims at risk of continued violence; it may permit power imbalances to go unchecked and reinforce abusive behaviour. This critique comes largely from the partner violence literature, which draws on studies of mediation in divorce cases, where there has been a history of partner violence, to show that abusive men control women in ways that others may not recognize. Manipulation of the process by offenders Offenders may use an informal process to diminish guilt, trivialize the violence, or shift the blame to a victim. The concern here is that offenders may use informal processes to their advantage in ways that would not be possible in a formal (court) process. Pressure on victims Some victims may not be able to advocate effectively on their behalf. A process based on building group consensus may minimize or overshadow a victim's interests. Victims may be pressured to accept certain outcomes, such as an apology, even if they feel it is inappropriate or insincere. Some victims may want the state to intervene on their behalf and do not want the burdens of RJ. This large category is ultimately about how an offender-centred process has negative effects on victims to comply or go along with outcomes they do not want. Victims may be used in a process that is centred on helping offenders, and victims may not wish to speak with or see an offender again. Role of the 'community' Community norms may reinforce, not undermine male dominance and victim blaming. Communities may not be sufficiently resourced to take on these cases. Although the ideal of RJ is that community norms will censure an act, this may be less evident in cases of gendered violence, when community members identify more with an offender than a victim or have out-dated understandings of the appropriate demeanour and dress of wives, women, and girls. Although there is much emphasis placed in RJ on reintegrating offenders into the community, there may be a lack of resources for effective forms of treatment for offenders, as well as support and assistance for victims. Mixed loyalties Friends and family may support victims, but may also have divided loyalties and collude with the violence, especially in intra-familial cases. Gendered violence cases can involve complex alliances between an offender's and victim's supporters; and in some cases, the supporter may be the same person (e.g., the mother of a son who sexually abused her daughter). An offender's sister may view her brother's abuse of his partner as justified on some occasions, even though she sees his behaviour as wrong.
:mjpls:

You know some of the studies offered quite a few good arguments in favour but the negative aspect far outweights the positive for me.

You're making a mockery of RJ when you compare it to diyya. Nothing wrong with blood money kulaha
that's the crux of your argument lmao you tried obscuring it by latching on to a credible concept yet AGAIN.:hemad:

Last edited:
Now Diya restitution isn't the only method of restorative justice in the Somali community

There are victim offender mediation and most common family group conferences. I mean isn't just simply diya and its funny how just ignored everything i wrote and only focused on that.

What's the other solution??? Sisas? u just said that u were against a life for a life and ur clearly not very fond of prisons :hemad:

What other options are there oh wise one :icon lol:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I had to go hunting for your lil source since you'd rather cherry pick quotes of it than provide the full link. Yes restitution is very beneficial.... When used on petty crimes such as shop lifting and vandalism. :bell:

And here I thought u were trying to pass of studies that shows the benefit of retribution/ RJ when used together, ileen this is much worse lmaooooo you want murderer and rapist to serve community service
clear.png

:dead:

:mjlol:

Problems that can arise when applying RJ

:mjpls:

You know some of the studies offered quite a few good arguments in favour but the negative aspect far outweights the positive for me.

You're making a mockery of RJ when you compare it to diyya. Nothing wrong with blood money kulaha
that's the crux of your argument lmao you tried obscuring it by latching on to a credible concept yet AGAIN.:hemad:
B T F O
T
F
O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending