Somali girl rapping Nicki Minaj at her wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
How can you know who Allah S.W.T is blessing? Weddings are a good thing and there are blessings in it. Why are you being ignorant?
There is not blessings in sin, you are watching a video clip of a wedding with ratchet music being played and screamed at then telling me I’m ignorant. Is this an Islamic wedding and one that abides why the religious code ?

Use the brain god gave you

I feel bad for bro he wifed a women integrated in madow culture, will not be surprised if all he gets from start to finish is buuq and qeelow
the average xalimo is no different than the average shaniqua and neither are wife material .Imagine marrying a woman who look up to a woman who married a rapist

A sense a lot of hypocrisy in this thread. Most Faraxs mostly listen to rap and grime ect and in the West they're influenced by urban culture @Jaydaan.

What makes this video inappropriate is the fact that she's doing this on her wedding day and its being recorded. That is the issue with phones and social media. You can't have fun with your girls and loved ones without people whipping out their phones. Everything has become public. Privacy is golden.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I JUST COME THROUGH WITH A COUPLE BOSSY ES!
THEY GET MONEY TOO!! THEY SAY DONT CROSS THESE ES
FLOSSY ES!! SERGIO ROSSI ES!!
AND IF WE AT THE GAME THEN ITS FLOOR SEAT IT AZZZ!!

the average xalimo is no different than the average shaniqua and neither are wife material .Imagine marrying a woman who look up to a woman who married a rapist
Your superiority complex is remarkable. I like the “shaniqua” part the most. The good thing is, she is not marrying you.

A sense a lot of hypocrisy in this thread. Most Faraxs mostly listen to rap and grime ect and in the West they're influenced by urban culture @Jaydaan.

What makes this video inappropriate is the fact that she's doing this on her wedding day and its being recorded. That is the issue with phones and social media. You can't have fun with your girls and loved ones without being whipping out their phones. Everything has become public. Privacy is golden.
let me guess....she is just having fun with her b1tches.....they all bad b1tches right

Xoxoxo

VIP
Brought out the pink Lamborghini just to race with Chyna!!!
Brought the Wraith to China just to race in China!!!!
Lil' bad Trini but she mixed with China!!!
Real thick vagina, smuggle bricks to China (woo)!!!
I tell all my niggas, (yo) cut the check (cut the check)!!!
Buss it down, turn your goofy down, (down) pound!!!
I'ma do splits on it, yes, splits on it, (splits) I'm a bad , I'ma throw fits on it (fits)!!!
I'ma bust it open, I'ma go stupid and be a ditz on it (ditz)!!!
I don't date honey, (no?) cookie on tsunami (oh)!!!
All my niggas wife me once they get that good punani (oh)!!!
I think he need a Bonnie, I might just let him find me!!!
Never trust a big butt and a smile, word to Ronnie!!!
Re-rep Queens like Supreme, ask Webb and Nitti!!!
Ask Bimmy and Joe, nigga run me my dough!!!
Wr-wrist game is freezin' like it wait in the cold!!!!
Nickname is Nicki but my name ain't Nicole (grrr)!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts