Somali girl pranks father with marriage prospect

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
lee daniels lyons GIF by Empire FOX

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Attention is one hell of a drug, that video will now go viral and backfire on her and be used to push the "somalis are antiblack" agenda

I know a Somali girl who got kicked out of her home for marrying a Ethiopian Muslim, Ajanabi is Ajanabi, GTFOH with that faux outrage.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Not fair! I got pranked so many times this way.
There were these weird girls, using my photos
To troll bait fetish with these kind of pranks,
so lame.

Attention is one hell of a drug, that video will now go viral and backfire on her and be used to push the "somalis are antiblack" agenda

I agree with you on that, but why on earth do other Africans care if some people in the continent don't want to identify with them or have them as romantic partners?

It really isn't that deep; plus, no African group has proven themselves in political, economic and scientific-technological terms for it to actually matter.

:mjdontkno:

I agree with you on that, but why on earth do other Africans care if some people in the continent don't want to identify with them or have them as romantic partners?

It really isn't that deep; plus, no African group has proven themselves in political, economic and scientific-technological terms for it to actually matter.

:mjdontkno:
:dead:

Now her comments are probably filled with hates directed towards her father. Why did she publicize this? I never understood attention seekers willing to make their parents the target.

whats wrong with marrying madow? aslong as he is muslim its normal

Very few people are practising Islam as it should. So you end up with someone from a totally different culture that is alien to yours. Not to mention the fact that Somalis are being fetishised for features instead of being seen as human beings.

how-much-time-you-got-marjorie-taylor-greene.gif

--Different Identities; Horn Africans have Eurasian ancestry and this creates a 'racial' and phenotypical distinction that can't be easily bridged -- the other shared similarities notwithstanding.

--Cultural incompatibility

--Some Madow men seem to have a fetish for Horn African women and that's certainly not a healthy basis for a relationship.

--Some ignorant Madows try to claim that Horn Africans are Arab rape babies, invaders or that they are a recent mix with Arabs, despite the fact that Arabs are not even old enough to qualify as a source population for the Eurasian component found in Horn African groups.

--Somalis supported other African 'Countries' against colonialism and Apartheid and a lot of Madows seem to have forgotten this -- especially in South Africa; this understandably creates a sense of betrayal and resentment.

--The families will not get along due to the negative perceptions they have of each other's ethnic backgrounds and cultures; and don't come for me people, but I think that Horn Africans have had a more culturally established disdain for Madows than the other way round; and I chalk this up to the fact that Madows became synonymous with slavery over the centuries.

--The children will inherit facial features that are the diametric opposite of the Horn African ideal, so the children will very likely be demoralised in Horn African cultural settings.

Madows have plenty of beautiful women to choose from so there's literally no need to jump ship; and this Borg-like insistence that Horn Africans should unquestionably identify as black and that it's racist if they're not attracted to Madows is creepy and gross.

yuck-gross (2).gif

Nothing, West African Muslims like the Hausa or Fulani are fine, as long as both sides of the family are Muslim (grandparents going all the way back), it's caadi. Reverts are the problem, they can just decide one day that being a Muslim isn't what they want, and they'll ditch their partner, I'm surprised people still take that risk.

Trending

Latest posts