Somali girl pranks father with marriage prospect

BLM Xalimos like her who publicly paint their parents as racist don't realise that they're destroying their chances of being accepted by their beloved madows.

You can't tell people that your families hate them while at the same expecting them to welcome you as their own i.e. Black.

GuanYu

Custom title
Gabadhaan inta Ido ama Ari lagu daro waaye, tan way uu dhamaatay, mataqaanto pranking waalid waa doqonimo, aabeheed bay TikTok saaraysaa saacadaan.

1660087367563.png

Imagine trying to clown your own father for Internet point thinking it will score point with the same people being dissed in the vid. Some low iq animal.

Last edited:
Ok I used to hate on abdis and their shit behaviour but wow the new generation of xalimo are some thing else wallahi ...this lowest of low to paint your dad as racist for sake of views .. he sounds like good and loving father ..I bet he would say the same thing if she brings arab or cadaan guy ...Somali parents don't like other races period ..I know a somali mom who said some horrible stuff when her son brought a white woman ..oh ya Allah help us ..

Gabdhaha Soomaaliyeed sixir bay ku kaxaysteen 😭

Nothing wrong with sticking to your own but it doesn't need to be paired with blatant racism & prejudice. It's not cool walaalayaal, stop celebrating ignorance.

Mashallah woke father. Somali parents should all be like this.

Mine has said if I don’t bring home a HG he’s disowning me
I love how there's no honor killing and shit or even a single threat or anger, he logically told her why she shouldn't be going for a madow guy very in a very convincing way, he made it clear to her that she can do whatever she wants if she's serious but also implicitly told her that the family would disown here if she did so.
Thats the Somali Aabbo mentality for you!

Fathers of infamously well known ethnicities would house jail their daughter for even pranking them with that!

But sadly that BLM Halimo betrayed him, and he wont do anything to her still!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I love how there's no honor killing and shit or even a single threat or anger, he logically told her why she shouldn't be going for a madow guy very in a very convincing way, he made it clear to her that she can do whatever she wants if she's serious but also implicitly told her that the family would disown here if she did so.
Thats the Somali Aabbo mentality for you!

Fathers of infamously well known ethnicities would house jail their daughter for even pranking them with that!
Beautiful mentality. You can do whatever you want but don’t expect me to be around. No threat to life, just laying the facts.

Totally justified if you are going to not listen to your parent why should they be in your life because you clearly don’t compare about their opinion

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Whats the point of this? to paint somalis and push their narrative that were anti black? i bet if she introduced her father with an Amahara Muslim you'd get the same reaction.

She sounds like a straight up caasi. no never mind she is caasi, recording her fathers voice without his consent and sharing it with the world so they can, “laugh” at him. Aabeeheed bey nagu xamaneysaa, ceeb udhimo, ituqullah:deargod:

Trending