Somali girl pranks father with marriage prospect

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I wanted to do this prank to my father.

But I don’t want give my old man an heart attack

this is a trend on tiktok. normally you send your parents a pic of some weird, fucked up food and tell them your friend has made it, and wants them to eat it then you record their reaction. but in this case she sent a photo of a madow guy. idk why you guys are so upset because the comments on tiktok are just people laughing and agreeing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This video is trending on Twitter and we’re being called anti black self haters, what did I say :mjdontkno:

The more distance between Somali community and Black Americans/Brits the better imo. We’re a relatively high performing ethnic and that’s due to us being in separate communities and having different daqan. Notice how the triggered ones usually are the single mother, abused BLM Somali women who’s a baby mother to some low value madow.

The more distance between Somali community and Black Americans/Brits the better imo. We’re a relatively high performing ethnic and that’s due to us being in separate communities and having different daqan. Notice how the triggered ones usually are the single mother, abused BLM Somali women who’s a baby mother to some low value madow.
No we just need to separate ourselves from every culture in the west that agaisnt good dhaqan and deen, as long as the culture is alright even other races living amongst us will adopt the culture and will aid us, this has nothing to do with race but more culture, nothing wrong with madows its just alot of the culture is not good

Trending