Somali girl goes viral

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is a bbl you dumb fucks.
Her ass should be full of baruur if it was real. But no, her stomach is flat but her but sticks right up, laakin her legs are not toned, the only way your ass would look that way without exercise is a bbl. untoned baruur legs + flat stomach and perky huge ass = bbl

y’all are literally dumb af

This video got 7.7 million views on tiktok 🧐
I saw this already lmao the comments were saying her body can't be real but me being Somali I knew it was all natural sxb.

Somalis have unique genes though a girl can either grow up very lean and thin but another girl grows up to have super THICC butt and naaso.

Her ass should be full of baruur if it was real. But no, her stomach is flat but her but sticks right up, laakin her legs are not toned, the only way your ass would look that way without exercise is a bbl. untoned baruur legs + flat stomach and perky huge ass = bbl

I don't think you know many Somali girls sxb, you sound inexperienced tbh :lolbron:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
AAAAHHHH BOOTY SO BIG LORD HAVE MERCYYYY

Im sorry but her body is amazing 😍 wallahi Somali girls have these build-a-body’s naturally.
@Boqorada
Ain’t nobody built like that unless they got a bbl, y’all are mad dumb. The boys are right

@Affliction
DF0021C7-C5F8-45B0-9615-88B51BF1A203.gif

thats why i want to move to saudi arabia. aint no ****tery. 💀💀💀
Saudi Arabia is being massively reformed & liberalized by MBS, to the point where Saudi Arab Atheists are able to insult Islam & the Prophet ﷺ on Twitter/Social media & get away with it. I’ve seen it.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't think you know many Somali girls sxb, you sound inexperienced tbh :lolbron:
No the ones with bug butts don’t have that type of ass, you can literally see the distinction of her two butt checks and they are perfectly shaped, and her stomach is flat like she exercises. Laakin her legs are very much « I’ve never seen the gym before » that shit don’t add up regardless of genes.
Her legs told on her, somalis are good at riding on what’s popular and somalis skinny or thick be getting thise kim kardashian bbls.

You're right. That's not a natural bum. Probably a fat transfer from her midsection to her bum. A large natural bum comes with one of these two: a chubby stomach or overall toned body (legs,arms and stomach).

No the ones with bug butts don’t have that type of ass, you can literally see the distinction of her two butt checks and they are perfectly shaped, and her stomach is flat like she exercises. Laakin her legs are very much « I’ve never seen the gym before » that shit don’t add up regardless of genes.
Her legs told on her, somalis are good at riding on what’s popular and somalis skinny or thick be getting thise kim kardashian bbls.

Yup and it becomes super obvious when they wear bikines. Her ass dont look like it belongs on her body shits hideous

You're right. That's not a natural bum. Probably a fat transfer from her midsection to her bum. A large natural bum comes with one of these two: a chubby stomach or overall toned body (legs,arms and stomach).
That's not always the case a natural hourglass shape with slim waist and very prominent cheeks is possible without bbl. I've seen with my own eyes Somali girls and Madow girls built like this.

It's usually Cadaan and other ethnicities that get bbl done.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This.

Speak for yourself. Always.
You are very good at being forever pro-xaalimo even if the xaalimo says she’d like to commit genocide. Very loyal.

Laakin that doctor created ass is giving the female version of this
26F5BD3C-A8DB-4E8A-9FBC-1C772239F11C.jpeg

Unless you know she has that interesting rare condition that khoi woman had
C7BA3DC8-6FA6-42EE-92A9-3C14FD6DF85C.jpeg

Attachments

• 15553AA2-F7AF-47AB-A0C2-281C6DE0E76A.jpeg
    15553AA2-F7AF-47AB-A0C2-281C6DE0E76A.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 59

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You are very good at being forever pro-xaalimo even if the xaalimo says she’d like to commit genocide. Very loyal.

Laakin that doctor created ass is giving the female version of this
View attachment 206159

Unless you know she has that interesting rare condition that khoi woman had
View attachment 206161
Why thank you 🙃😌 Although the Sara Baartman reference is a little dark and not needed.

Not everything has to be a debate with you tho lol, plenty of people including myself know girls with the exact body type as the girl in the video. Her thighs and ass do match, she doesn't have chicken legs or disproportionate body shape. If you disagree cool, that's your opinion.

Trending