Somali girl goes viral

Can We Say Another L For Reer Magaalo

Happy Little Kids GIF by NBC

Figured that's where your obsession for calool kuus came from. Most men project their mothers appearance and behaviour and think every woman is like that. Is she not a calool kuus kuus :cosbyhmm:
I never insult peoples parents, it's below my dignity.. My mom is a beautiful woman, so are all Somali mothers.. Regarding the calool kuus, it was just banter.. I'll let you be, leave my mom out of this.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is stunning. Imagine if she had a Hijaab and she was the wife of @Arma ??? Eeedo would be so proud. :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I never insult people parents, it's below my dignity.. My mom is a beautiful woman, so are all Somali mothers.. Regarding the calool kuus, it was just a banter.. I'll let you be, leave my mom out of this.

Yes u go hon. Preach it

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I never insult people parents, it's below my dignity.. My mom is a beautiful woman, so are all Somali mothers.. Regarding the calool kuus, it was just a banter.. I'll let you be, leave my mom out of this.
Wasn't an insult but an observation:manny:

What is this I'll you be mess. Warya don't start something and not finish you, how are you sulking and acting like a victim when I barely said anything to you and you started this random back and forth? Lmao Gtfoh:mjlol::liberaltears:

Wasn't an insult but an observation:manny:

What is this I'll you be mess. Warya don't start something and not finish you, how are you sulking and acting like a victim when I barely said anything to you and you started this random back and forth? Lmao Gtfoh:mjlol::liberaltears:
Lool.. I'm not sulking wtf.. Just didn't want you to bring my mom into the conversation.. Flat bread ass xalimo calool kuus is your official nickname from now on.. You want war, let's get it on :lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Lool.. I'm not sulking wtf.. Just didn't want you to bring my mom into the conversation.. Flat bread ass xalimo calool kuus is your official nickname from now on.. You want war, let's get it on :lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
84f1e971173d2687c960b34f49250701.gif

You're too much of a wishy washy bìtch. Get some xiiniyo waxyahow instead of contradicting yourself and hiding your tail say it with your chest.

Idek wtf you're even talking about at this point:umwhat:

Trending

Latest posts