Somali girl goes viral

I have a good eye for plastic surgery and that’s an obvious BBL/ass shots, sorry. Maybe lipo too but I can’t tell from that angle

Somali women usually do have nice bodies but this is exaggerated asf. The ass is ridiculous and does not match her thighs. I’ve never seen someone with a natural body like that

What did she even do? That's what tiktok is all about; cringy dancing, fobs do niiko all the time, dudes acting like she took off her dress and flashed us :drakewtf:

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Nice bum but that chin WOW

I hope she not you know those Norwegian Somali boys who turn tranny .

She out here looking like crimson chin

Crimson_Chin_Stock_Image.png

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Lmaoo it's not even a fight. It's fine, He can get his wittle feelings out, I don't bite.

:)
Wallahi you are ruthless stop being so mean to him you know for a fact he lives in his mom's basement I mean attic because UK has no basements , so chill life is rough be kind .

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Saudi Arabia is being massively reformed & liberalized by MBS, to the point where Saudi Arab Atheists are able to insult Islam & the Prophet ﷺ on Twitter/Social media & get away with it. I’ve seen it.
Dajjal is near

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Wallahi you are ruthless stop being so mean to him you know for a fact he lives in his mom's basement I mean attic because UK has no basements , so chill life is rough be kind .
I was being nice 😩

But my cunningness kicked in and thought why not kill 2 birds with one stone? 🤭

Saudi Arabia is being massively reformed & liberalized by MBS, to the point where Saudi Arab Atheists are able to insult Islam & the Prophet ﷺ on Twitter/Social media & get away with it. I’ve seen it.
Weird how all three countries that claim to be the "leading muslim nation" (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran) end up becoming the most secular, makes you think.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Just say when
:diddyass:View attachment 206176

I want to drink gallons of boba tea. Everything is 3x the size over there 😩

The houses are bigger the food is tastier with more fat in it , tropical paradise aka Florida or mountains to the rainy world of Seattle like the UK anything you want I got it .

I hope your British accent is heavy I need that I want that , we can eat buffalo meat with some bassbaaska and then go shoot guns at gun range .

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The houses are bigger the food is tastier with more fat in it , tropical paradise aka Florida or mountains to the rainy world of Seattle like the UK anything you want I got it .

I hope your British accent is heavy I need that I want that , we can eat buffalo meat with some bassbaaska and then go shoot guns at gun range .
You got me at fatty foods, hot sauce and gun range:obama:

You sir have a deal:rejoice:

You can count on the accent aswell, it's the only thing I can faan about being British :samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts