Somali girl arguing with Kevin Samuels on live

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
'Where is your brother? ' 'where is your father?'

Somalispot incels that find uncreative second rate drags funny cuz HE Is CoOkIng A XaLiMo
tom-hanks-alone-tom-hanks-cast-away.gif

Spell damiir la'aan

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
"You speaking to me with no father or brother as a Muslim woman?"

Wtf is that even mean.?

What kind of pic he has about Muslim community?

Wtf is that even mean.?

He is bad saying you fake Muslim why you talking to me. You call yourself a Muslim, but no real Muslim would call me so stop playing with me. Next time I’m putting you on camera. Conclusion no one like begs

Wtf is that even mean.?

I definitely felt there was a touch of Islamaphobia there because there is nothing wrong with a woman expressing her opinion. Americans have this perception that Islam is restrictive to women in every way. Its a public setting and its not as if she's speaking to him one on one, in that situation yes, she'd need her mahram.

However, in saying that she has no business talking about gender issues with a twice divorced gaal with a disfunctional outlook towards relationships that is not in line with our values.

Wtf is that even mean.?

I think after Mohamed hijab attacked him and his incel talking points he got offended either way the pick mes and incels are praising what he said .

I definitely felt there was a touch of Islamaphobia there because there is nothing wrong with a woman expressing her opinion. Americans have this perception that Islam is restrictive to women in every way. Its a public setting and its not as if she's speaking to him one on one, in that situation yes, she'd need her mahram.

However, in saying that she has no business talking about gender issues with a twice divorced gaal with a disfunctional outlook towards relationships that is not in line with our values.
Exactly , worst part is somalis/Muslims on twitter are praising him.

They'll praise anyone that shuts up a woman, even if what he is saying isn't factual and gives the wrong impression. They'll be the first to get offended though when non Muslims assume that Islam is oppressive though towards women. They're not a very bright bunch.

I've never even heard of this guy but he's hilarious, he's misinformed about Islam though. I'm always weary of these black chat show guys who stir up controversy and have one dimensional views on everything.

I guess you can make a lot of money if you say what an intended audience wants to hear rather than saying actual knowledgeable things.

They'll praise anyone that shuts up a woman, even if what he is saying isn't factual and gives the wrong impression. They'll be the first to get offended though when non Muslims assume that Islam is oppressive though towards women. They're not a very bright bunch.
Lets be real, a muslim woman cant dictate to a western liberal how they should live their lives. He has every right to get pissed off. Same thing vice versa.