Somali girl arguing with Kevin Samuels on live

What he said about Muslim Women talking to men without mahram is wrong though. Does he think a male family member must sit next to her to talk with him?

On the phone is permissible but meeting in public or being left alone is forbidden.

What he said about Muslim Women talking to men without mahram is wrong though. Does he think a male family member must sit next to her to talk with him?

On the phone is permissible but meeting in public or being left alone is forbidden.

If that was the case we wouldn't even be able to function in society. From talking to male cashiers, waitors to teachers, to doctors and the list goes on. Honestly, the stereotypes that people have of Islam is funny. He seems to think a woman's voice is awrah, like we need 'permission' to even voice anything.

Last edited:
I just dont understand why women keep calling this loser. He dont even give them chance to speak.

Somalis should stay in their lane, guy like this isnt respected one bit in our community

I just dont understand why women keep calling this loser. He dont even give them chance to speak.

Somalis should stay in their lane, guy like this isnt respected one bit in our community
Exactly! I don’t understand why they keep calling a man who keeps cutting them off, threatening to hand up on them, and over talking them. They want to put him in his place but he doesn’t even let them finish a sentence.
The guy has insecurity issues.

Do some Somali men have a humiliation kink and just love to humiliate their women? I watched the first part of the conversation that Kevin Sameuls has with the 'Somali girl' and her name is 'Anika' which is a common Pakistani/Bangladeshi name. There is literally 0 indication she is Somali. So why would they say she is? What so that they can rip into 'Xalimos'. Nah that is actually a new low. Talk about taking gender wars too far.

Also, Sameuls is insane. All this Anika girl said is that some women might not want a high value man as they value respect and boundaries. Do you know what this sociopath said?! He said woman can't have boundaries as this is merely what men 'allow' them to have. Madness. At this point, this man needs to admit he thinks women are lower than dogs. We even have boundaries when it comes to the treatment of animals.

Last edited:
Do some Somali men have a humiliation kink and just love to humiliate their women? I watched the first part of the conversation that Kevin Sameuls has with the 'Somali girl' and her name is 'Anika' which is a common Pakistani/Bangladeshi name. There is literally 0 indication she is Somali. So why would they say she is? What so that they can rip into 'Xalimos'. Nah that is actually a new low. Talk about taking gender wars too far.

Also, Sameuls is insane. All this Anika girl said is that some women might not want a high value man as they value respect and boundaries. Do you know what this sociopath said?! He said woman can't have boundaries as this is merely what men 'allow' them to have. Madness.
Dodged some bullets 😷
I knew something was fishy about that video it had no context
Screenshot_20211116-214131_Gallery.jpg

You didn't dodge anything. An Abdi has decided to say she's Somali and now everyone thinks she's a Xalimo. The truth means nothing when you get 100s of retweets and now everyone thinks it.
Unfortunately ,they have an agenda .
they shouldn't bash until there's clearcut evidence .

Have you seen the guy that tweeted it. He’s a woman hater who masqueraded as a woman on here and posted his own pictures flattering himself :susp:

They cry when madows or guys from other background say Somali girls are beautiful. They talk about fetishism and how they want to 'protect' Somali women, yet they're the first to tweet and rejoice at madows potientially humiliating a Somali girl. At this rate, it wouldn't even suprise me if some of them like/laugh at vids of Somali girls getting beat up by others. They might even simply pretend the girl is Somali for clout.

Last edited:
:mjlol: I can’t believe women actually watch and call into this show. At no point did she say she was Somali (even though she might be), but MrThompson just had to screen record and tell everyone. Somali incels must be stopped
Either he thought it was a xalimo or he's an incel with malicious intent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"You speaking to me with no father or brother as a Muslim woman?"

Wtf is that even mean.?

What kind of pic he has about Muslim community?
In Islamic tradition, this kind of conversation would never happen. That's his point.

I find Kevin to be charlatan. But she probably went on the show for clout.

No sympathy for any of em lol

Disgrace! How did she even get the audacity to claim that "I'm not religious" & yet go on to say she is Muslim. Sick of BLM Halimos ignorance & entitlement!

Trending