Somali girl arguing with Kevin Samuels on live

He hates women because he sees them as competition so he gottta have the men on his side . What would a gay man gain out of praising women ?
He seems to intimidate women
They do everything to tarnish his image ,but are the same ones following female versions of KS
:cosbyhmm:

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
'Where is your brother? ' 'where is your father?'

Somalispot incels that find uncreative second rate drags funny cuz HE Is CoOkIng A XaLiMo
tom-hanks-alone-tom-hanks-cast-away.gif

Spell damiir la'aan
Why are you showing , o say hi to Wilson .

wilson.jpg

He hates women because he sees them as competition so he gottta have the men on his side . What would a gay man gain out of praising women ?
Or he's a hustler putting on a show for his target audience: resentful men and desperate women. It's his livelihood after all. These dramatic stunts are what presumably bring more eyeballs and patrons in.

Yall spent this whole thread going in on Somali women when I’m 99% sure that’s a bengali or pakistani, she even has the accent that the Canadian born south asians have. Somali girls don’t sound like her

Notice how all simps and females call him gay? Anyman who is against their bs is disparaged with gay accusation. They are used to gang banging pant slagging thugs.

Kevin Samuels arguments are solid and statistically airtight. A lot of what he says about Black Women is true.

However he's metro sexual I wouldn't say he's gay but some of the stuff he says are sus.

Somewhere in this video he says I expect the women he dating to lick his ass. What kinda straight men let a women licks his butthole and gives tips on how to clean it beforehand?

He is bad saying you fake Muslim why you talking to me. You call yourself a Muslim, but no real Muslim would call me so stop playing with me. Next time I’m putting you on camera. Conclusion no one like begs
Lol so according to his logic muslim women are submissive slaves who are locked away

That can't ask the opposite gender a question
A teacher a professor a costumer service agent a landlord e.tc

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts