Somali girl arguing with Kevin Samuels on live

I think after Mohamed hijab attacked him and his incel talking points he got offended either way the pick mes and incels are praising what he said .

Yh, and I recommend any Somali and other Muslim men who are Kevin Samuels fan to actually watch what Mohammed Hijab says about him. At least they'll get a conservative, Muslim male perspective as to why Kevin Samuels is toxic. No matter what us Muslim women say, they'll always interpret it as 'feminist' ramblings even if what we say is true.

They'll praise anyone that shuts up a woman, even if what he is saying isn't factual and gives the wrong impression. They'll be the first to get offended though when non Muslims assume that Islam is oppressive though towards women. They're not a very bright bunch.
He didn’t approach her. She went out of her way to contact him and talk to him. He said you Muslim women, I ain’t for you so stay in your lane. I respect his honesty when this is how gaal think, but act all pc

He didn’t approach her. She went out of her way to contact him and talk to him. He said you Muslim women, I ain’t for you so stay in your lane. I respect his honesty when this is how gaal think, but act all pc

If you read my other posts, I made it clear that I believe she has no business going on his shows. The advice he gives to women is not applicable to any Muslim woman, let alone a Somali woman who is from a culture in which marriage is the norm.

In saying that, he wrongly seems to believe if you listen carefully that as a woman she can't speak to him publically without a husband or brother. There is definitely a hint of Islamaphobia and stereotyping.

If you read my other posts, I made it clear that I believe she has no business going on his shows. The advice he gives to women is not applicable to any Muslim woman, let alone a Somali woman who is from a culture in which marriage is the norm.

In saying that, he wrongly seems to believe if you listen carefully that as a woman she can't speak to him publically without a husband or brother. There is definitely a hint of Islamaphobia and stereotyping.
Islsmophobia or ignorance in certain issue? He probably mix it with mahram

Islsmophobia or ignorance in certain issue? He probably mix it with mahram

This guy pays his bills to get a one up on women. So he is going to use anything in his arsenal to get a one up on his female guests. That is what his male audience want and expect. I highly doubt his intentions was to be Islamaphobic.

The thing is all women have a natural sense and deep need to be a victim and Somali women come from stable homes with deen and daqaan and are siphoning off the terrible lives African-American woman actually receive

Yh, and I recommend any Somali and other Muslim men who are Kevin Samuels fan to actually watch what Mohammed Hijab says about him. At least they'll get a conservative, Muslim male perspective as to why Kevin Samuels is toxic. No matter what us Muslim women say, they'll always interpret it as 'feminist' ramblings even if what we say is true.
Kevin samuels & red pill is the same as radical feminism for women. Both are extreme ideologies that are haram .

This guy pays his bills to get a one up on women. So he is going to use anything in his arsenal to get a one up on his female guests. That is what his male audience want and expect. I highly doubt his intentions was to be Islamaphobic.
And I support him to bash anyone who calls him. Everyone knows what the show is about. These women get off on the disrespect. No sane woman would call him

How do you know she is Somali ? She sounded Arab . Xalimos don’t have maskin voice and they wouldn’t let that ignorant fool talk over them.

Kevin is gay .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

the king of the incels is arguing with this Somali girl idk why she’s on there but she is. Lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Subxanallh imagine a non Muslim man lecturing you about Islamic principles and saying where is your father where is your brother who gave you permission to talk me.

This guy is GOAT, he has more respect from me “ pretending to be feminine traditional women” what a beautiful quote

How do you know she is Somali ? She sounded Arab . Xalimos don’t have maskin voice and they wouldn’t let that ignorant fool talk over them.

Kevin is gay .
They only like that with Somali guys, there are thousands of Somali women married to reverts who aren’t allowed leave their homes in Birmingham and London.

Mozart

You need people like me
They only like that with Somali guys, there are thousands of Somali women married to reverts who aren’t allowed leave their homes in Birmingham and London.
9B38028B-AA3F-42A8-82D6-80843046BB22.jpeg

reer

VIP
ninyahow gabadh salafi ah from uk baan guursan. sounds like xagga ayay ka shidan tahay.

Trending

Latest posts