Somali girl adopted by Mormon parents

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Literally this was the only question every mfs was asking. Does it matter? Literally instead of asking how her mental health is, yall ask her if she is muslim or not. it doesn't matter if she is one or not. She can be whatever she wants.

Stop with this religion Question and ask her Some real shit. About 300 or even more comments asking the same question and she still hasn't respond and if she does she will get backlash for it.
LEAVE ME ALONE! I WILL ASK WHATEVER QUESTIONS! She’s with mormons, mormons believe blacks are inherently “lower” by god.
SO STFU! If they didn’t make her convert they provided ain’t the average mormon.
If you’re so worried about that why don’t you ask that???? Talking about me but you ain’t ask that yourself. Annoying ass mfer.

fckin annoying ass murtad gay wannabe be GIRL.
:ohlord: :nahgirl:

Psychologist

Changemaker
LEAVE ME ALONE! I WILL ASK WHATEVER QUESTIONS! She’s with mormons, mormons believe blacks are inherently “lower” by god.
SO STFU! If they didn’t make her convert they provided ain’t the average mormon.
If you’re so worried about that why don’t you ask that???? Talking about me but you ain’t ask that yourself. Annoying ass mfer.

fckin annoying ass murtad gay wannabe be GIRL.

:ohlord: :nahgirl:
Cause that was the most unnecessary question to be asked.. I wonder why they would adopt a black kid tho, could be those mormons who are one by name and are just keeping the dream of their parents going on. I already did.

Who is really annoying, one who values religion over a human being or one who doesn't give a f*ck another person belief? to me the first option is the most annoying

what about it? :gaasdrink: gay this and gay that. this is becoming like hobby bae, find something new to say
Portland Timbers Dancing GIF by Timbers

There's quite a bit of Somalis who have been adopted by cadaans in Canada. But its huge in Scandinavia and is extremely common. If you don't give your kids nutritious healthy food, child services will come to your home and take away your kids forever over there.
In Sweden they are really extreme in taking kids from their families. They really believe the state can do as good job as most parents. They tend to put them with weird whites who gets paid to take on troubled kids and they tend to be in it for money only. But Somalis are also ignorant and don’t know how the system works and make it easy for these people

More Somalis should consider adopting orphaned Somali kids instead of those kids ending up in the hands of disbelievers. Somali culture doesn't place enough importance on adoption, I believe this should change wlh. My uncle on my father's side took in a kid who wasn't his own and I respect him for it.

Her story is sad. I feel for her and her dad. Hopefully, she'll be reunited with him oneday.

Her story is a perfect example as to why Somalis adopting and fostering is important. If we had an active community that adopted and looked out for each other, we wouldn't have people in this predicament.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Her story is sad. I feel for her and her dad. Hopefully, she'll be reunited with him oneday.

Her story is a perfect example as to why Somalis adopting and fostering is important. If we had an active community that adopted and looked out for each other, we wouldn't have people in this predicament.

Don't people generally adopt relatives in a pinch at least? I have an adoptive older sister (long story). What happened was that her aabo passed away when she was little and her mom had about 11 kids with him which was now going to be too much for her to handle alone so several relatives took some of the kids off her hands. One uncle took two sons, an aunt took two daughters, my mom took my sister and so on like that. I've heard many such stories over the years.

Don't people generally adopt relatives in a pinch at least? I have an adoptive older sister (long story). What happened was that her aabo passed away when she was little and her mom had about 11 kids with him which was now going to be too much for her to handle alone so several relatives took some of the kids off her hands. One uncle took two sons, an aunt took two daughters, my mom took my sister and so on like that. I've heard many such stories over the years.
Only relative fostering is common among Somalis. Adoption in Islam is difficult since a child/parson cannot take someone else famliy name/ fathers name.
From extremely few cases I have seen the original parents are hectic to deal with. Maybe this has also contributed to Somalis not fostering.

@Shimbiris
Are you from Canada? Do you know that Islamic adoption law was used against South Asian Muslims during Harper's time in canad.

Adoption is only haram if the child takes the adoptive parents name. As long as the child knows that isn't their real parent and they're taught about their own lineage, then its completely fine.

Adoption is only haram if the child takes the adoptive parents name. As long as the child knows that isn't their real parent and they're taught about their own lineage, then its completely fine.
Under Islam, "adopted" kids aren't entitled to provisions from the parents, no inheritance and still considered non-mahram. Under such parameters is there any adoption going on? It's more of a foster dynamic imo.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There's quite a bit of Somalis who have been adopted by cadaans in Canada. But its huge in Scandinavia and is extremely common. If you don't give your kids nutritious healthy food, child services will come to your home and take away your kids forever over there.
In Scandinavia if they even get a tiny suspicious, they will be on your case forever. I had a degenerate cousin who had her kids taken away and they started to scream "gaalo took the kids", as if there wasn't an underlying reason. I saluted the Swedish flag and kept it moving.

:kanyeshrug:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I knew a Somali girl who was adopted by Ethiopians, she told me she was repeatedly sexually abused by her foster parents both of them, and pretty much the entire family, she eventually got out of it when she got older and found her real parents.

Sometimes the Swedish state targets Somalis because they are the most disorganized community, the only organize into clan groups which is impractical in the greater scheme of things.

Trending