Somali girl adopted by Mormon parents

Somali people acc have issues walahi. Shaming her in comments as if it was her fault she had a messed up birth family and got taken away by the state and given to gaalo. Maybe more somalis should foster or adopt so that we don’t have kids in the system automatically sent to cadaan

Hope she’s being treated well though I hear mormons are racist

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I saw her on my FYP I was gonna post her but then I saw her lisp and speech impediment and felt pity.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
There's quite a bit of Somalis who have been adopted by cadaans in Canada. But its huge in Scandinavia and is extremely common. If you don't give your kids nutritious healthy food, child services will come to your home and take away your kids forever over there.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Is she muslim?
:browtf:
12 years…she is probably got her period by then.
Literally this was the only question every mfs was asking. Does it matter? Literally instead of asking how her mental health is, yall ask her if she is muslim or not. it doesn't matter if she is one or not. She can be whatever she wants.

Stop with this religion Question and ask her Some real shit. About 300 or even more comments asking the same question and she still hasn't respond and if she does she will get backlash for it.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It’s good she got adopted and got a home to permanently stay at, foster kids go through some rough shit bouncing from home to home

Literally this was the only question every mfs was asking. Does it matter? Literally instead of asking how her mental health is, yall ask her if she is muslim or not. it doesn't matter if she is one or not. She can be whatever she wants.

Stop with this religion Question and ask her Some real shit. About 300 or even more comments asking the same question and she still hasn't respond and if she does she will get backlash for it.
That's literally the most interesting question, fruityboyyyy

No it isn't its the most boring and useless question that was asked. her mental health matters, her story matters, and she matters.
Fruityboy, the only reason she has clout is her being Somali , ain't nobody interested in mental health & shit .
"HeR sToRy mAtTeRs" - asking her to be Muslim is part of it 🖕

Don't say shit like that then
I don't know but you calling me fruityboy is kinda attractive :cutee: LMFAO JK
"Trying to make it from the bottom"
20783.jpg