Somali Flag Raised in Minnesota Protests

The guy had mental issues from what I have heard, and what the police did was absolutely horrid but I doubt they have any case here with how things transpired.

stop lying you sad sap of a cow,

kulaha he had mental issues,

the back biting will sure mean you take his sin,

idiots who make up lies annoy me truly,

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Report this nigga.

The most annoying thing about that IQ thing is that it's a flat-out lie. It's from the known racist and charlatan Richard Lynn's original paper where they were shown to have fabricated the results of many countries to suit their agenda while pretty much ignoring the Flynn Effect which shows that, as countries industrialize, their average IQ rises to the level of current industrialized countries which, for example, explains the variability of Chines IQ since the 1980s.

You know what they did with Somalia? They tested one malnourished Ethiopian village with a supposed IQ of 64 then just assumed Somalia was at some sort of average between that single Ethiopian village and another neighboring country like Kenya where they again just used one small, biased sample. They never even tested any Somalis.

These people deserve to lynched for insulting and dehumanizing entire peoples like this. Human garbage. And shame on any self-hating Somali who ever quoted this crap and didn't do their homework.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Triggered cadaans who don't even live in MN in the tweets like

View attachment 163684 "This isn't the MN I used to know. They're taking away our jobs and aren't assimilating. They hate us remember how they treated us in Black Hawk down. Go back to your country"

I love seeing cadaan calaacal
Calacaal till they get pissed and attack a mosque or something god forbid. These mfkers are heavily armed and believe in crazy conspiracies.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
That flag is a fake and a colonial construct agree with me or not.
Even the Bonnie Flag looks more authentic.
That symbol looks unpleasant and
Im not saying that I don't believe in Shanta Soomaali Weyn , despite not being a fan of that concept well because if we talk in reality I don't think it's possible to achieve nor reach that euphoric milestone when Somalis loathe each other from laf to laf so yes it's bs to speculate that we can accomplish such illogical dreams when our society suffer from fragmentation and disenfranchisement , this alone contradicts and undermine the Pan-Somalist or
Somali-weyn ideology.

A new flag should be created instead of this fucking Italian Colonial Coats Of Arms that have been here for more 6 decades
That shit is embarrassing and it's spells right there that Somalia was a recent colonial assembly ,
when we have proof and evidence of our existence on the peninsula for thousands of years .

Unfortunately many African nations are like this and fake nationalists are the ones that will likely get triggered by my honest feedback .

Change it for the love of God .

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Completely disagree. The flag is very nice and minimalist like the Japanese flag or the Moroccan flag. Flags like that are great. Literally anyone, even a little child, can reproduce a five-pointed white star on a blue field. Meanwhile I grew up in the UAE and can't for the life of me reliably recount their mishmash of colors of a flag for you without having to look it up:

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png

A new flag should be created instead of this fucking Italian Colonial Coats Of Arms that have been here for more 6 decades
That shit is embarrassing and it's spells right there that Somalia was a recent colonial assembly ,
when we have proof and evidence of our existence on the peninsula for thousands of years .

If it were me I'd use something more genuinely relevant to Somali culture than leopards for the coat of arms like a camel and a bull. What the hell were Leopards to our culture other than an annoyance people sometimes killed for its pelt?

DHDy3DKVwAEzmt6.jpg

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
That flag is a fake and a colonial construct agree with me or not.
Even the Bonnie Flag looks more authentic.
That symbol looks unpleasant and
Im not saying that I don't believe in Shanta Soomaali Weyn , despite not being a fan of that concept well because if we talk in reality I don't think it's possible to achieve nor reach that euphoric milestone when Somalis loathe each other from laf to laf so yes it's bs to speculate that we can accomplish such illogical dreams when our society suffer from fragmentation and disenfranchisement , this alone contradicts and undermine the Pan-Somalist or
Somali-weyn ideology.

Unfortunately many African nations are like this and fake nationalists are the ones that will likely get triggered by my honest feedback .

This again.

The construction of the Somali flag is well-documented. You can read about the events surrounding its adoption here.

It has no similarities with previous colonial flags. You can verify this by checking the historical flags section of the wiki. The claim that we stole the Italian coat of arms is tenuous at best and a great leap to begin with. I mean other than sharing one motif, how can you possibly prove Mohammed Liban committed plagiarism?

After more than seventy years, it continues to be our ethnic flag and immortalises the Somali anti-colonialism movement; with each star representing historical Somali territories. To reduce this rich history as nothing more than a cheap imitation does us a great disservice.

And for the record, Somalia was never a colonial assembly. This is historical revisionism motivated by qabilism that seeks to remove Somali agency. You can read more here.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
If it were me I'd use something more genuinely relevant to Somali culture than leopards for the coat of arms like a camel and a bull. What the hell were Leopards to our culture other than an annoyance people sometimes killed for its pelt?

View attachment 163794

Leopards symbolize independence, physical strength, cunning, and intelligence. It is not uncommon for countries to select national symbols which represent characteristics they wish to cultivate/admire. It is the same reason Britain uses the lion despite it not being native to the British Isles.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
The most annoying thing about that IQ thing is that it's a flat-out lie. It's from the known racist and charlatan Richard Lynn's original paper where they were shown to have fabricated the results of many countries to suit their agenda while pretty much ignoring the Flynn Effect which shows that, as countries industrialize, their average IQ rises to the level of current industrialized countries which, for example, explains the variability of Chines IQ since the 1980s.

You know what they did with Somalia? They tested one malnourished Ethiopian village with a supposed IQ of 64 then just assumed Somalia was at some sort of average between that single Ethiopian village and another neighboring country like Kenya where they again just used one small, biased sample. They never even tested any Somalis.

These people deserve to lynched for insulting and dehumanizing entire peoples like this. Human garbage. And shame on any self-hating Somali who ever quoted this crap and didn't do their homework.
Richard Lynn has been debunked numerous times, the only ones that take his lies as fact are white supremacists that want to feel better about themselves