Why are there protests?

The guy shot at cops if he was in Somalia the cops would shoot him back

The new name for Minnesota gobol : Waqooyi Galbeed ee Waqooyi Galbeed
2736668B-4F08-43C1-A267-25157B0C901F.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Triggered cadaans who don't even live in MN in the tweets like

material_1609860564930.png "This isn't the MN I used to know. They're taking away our jobs and aren't assimilating. They hate us remember how they treated us in Black Hawk down. Go back to your country"

I love seeing cadaan calaacal

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Protests are more so for the family because they were raided and disrespected in their own home for no apparent reason.
to be honest its their son that dragged the family into this mess this is why the cops searched the family home to look for more guns

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
just a bad look! Why do this? Why single yourself out like that?What does this have to do with Somalia? I wear Somali ppl as whole sometimes come across autistic, it’s like they just don’t understand social norms smh ceeb badaana!
I don't agree with what they doing but c'mon flags aren't that deep. Have seen way too many flags especially during protests. Flags I didn't know existed like the alphabet crew.

If the amigos can do it, why not aniga? Just for fun hala waasho like @Basra often says :manny:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Replies saying they want white nationalism and minneapolis is hell on earth

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
just a bad look! Why do this? Why single yourself out like that?What does this have to do with Somalia? I wear Somali ppl as whole sometimes come across autistic, it’s like they just don’t understand social norms smh ceeb badaana!
There's a time and place to wave a flag and this isn't one of em

People are trying really hard to compare this killing with the George Floyd one when its not even close Floyd died from police abuse while the Somali guy died when he shoot at cops

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't agree with what they doing but c'mon flags aren't that deep. Have seen way too many flags especially during protests. Flags I didn't know existed like the alphabet crew.

If the amigos can do it, why not aniga? Just for fun hala waasho like @Basra often says :manny:

1609861356515.png

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The guy had mental issues from what I have heard, and what the police did was absolutely horrid but I doubt they have any case here with how things transpired.

Trending

Latest posts